Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nikos48 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2008, 05:29 PM
    Kiosk at the malls
    What a good sale item for kiosk
    SBU Posts: 51, Reputation: 3

Apr 27, 2008, 06:30 PM
    Anything that has a high return. Kiosks in malls are very expensive and you have to meet certain criteria to even get a spot. You also need to have a very good plan and be able to prove you can add to the malls desired image and keep a profitable business. Realize that rent increases when the holiday season arrives. This is why most kiosks you will see are either cell phone retailers, or specialty items with good margins.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 27, 2008, 07:29 PM
    If you are in a area for team sports, things like sports jerseys. I have seen sun glasses, watches, jewrly and more.

Baiscly travel to several malls and see what they have, and see what your mall is missing.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 28, 2008, 02:38 AM
    I am curious as to why you are asking the question. Is it because you just want to see what might be good to sell at a kiosk? Or. Is there some sort of special event that is being planned or season that is coming up where you will have opportunity to operate a shop out of a kiosk at a mall? Your best answers you receive here might depend on your answers to those two questions. Then again, maybe not. I'm just curious...

I know that around where I live, there are more kiosks at the malls only at certain times of the year and during special events in the community.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search