Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fndudek Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2008, 12:59 PM
    Good trips for college kids 21 and over
    My son and his friend are looking to plan a trip for about a week during the summer and are looking to spend no more than $1,000 each. They would like to go somewhere there were other people their age travelling as well. Any ideas?
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2008, 01:09 PM
    Mexico? Alaska?

Maybe even possibly a road trip across the US?
    jillianleab Posts: 1,194, Reputation: 279
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2008, 03:51 PM
    All depends on where you live; if you are in Canada, Mexico is probably out of the price-range, for example. It also depends on what sort of trip they are interested in taking.

Vegas is always great, and if they stay in a hotel off the strip, they can do it for a reasonable price. Atlantic City is another good choice.

Any beaches will be crawling with kids that age, especially Miami. Some other ideas are Chicago, New York, LA, Denver... any big city.

With a budget of $1,000, they need to pick somewhere they can drive to, more than likely, or somewhere your local airport flies to frequently. Airfare can easily eat up half their budget.

If they are the adventurous type, they can backpack in Europe.
    studenttrip Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2011, 02:40 AM
    Check out Student Trips for knowing about all students travel & trips. Here you can get all types of trips like grad trips, spring break etc

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

College student w/o w-2 but can I file tax to get college tuition credits back? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a college student with no job income(no W-2 form) but do have few dollars of interest earned from saving account(1099-INT form). I know I do not have to file tax return since the income is extremely low. But I heard if I file tax return then I can get few hundreds of college tuition...

I want to make a good life for my kids [ 12 Answers ]

Hello.I am 42 years old married with 3 wonderful children.For 19 years it has been up and down.More down than ever.My husband has worked so many different jobs and we have moved 13 times. I feel so horrible at that fact my kids have seen us move,no money at times and asking for food at out ...

Veterinary college: good undergrad programs? [ 3 Answers ]

My daughter is a freshman in HS now and has her heart set on becoming a vet. I'm wondering what colleges would offer good undergraduate programs to help her get into Vet school (which I've heard is even more competitive than Med school)? We are in the Midwest. Thanks!

Good Diet for a Busy/Poor College Student? [ 16 Answers ]

What is a healthy diet I could go on to lose weight, and just eat better that is super duper cheap and easy to do? Is that even out there? I want to eat better and would like to lose about 15 pounds, but I can't afford all this other stuff

View more questions Search