Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    osiris_skater Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2006, 07:30 PM
    Subwoofer Help!!
    I need help... I need to know exactly how to power my 2 1200 watt subs indoors, like in my room... I only have a 450 what amp but I worked in my buddies car... so does anyone know how to hook ity up in my room?
    AJVANLAERE Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2010, 06:30 AM

I have my system in my room. What I did is I set it up the same way I did in the car. You need to have a car battery. Also you might want to have a car battery charger because the battery will die eventually. You can go that way or you can use a PC power supply, but that involves you using a computer. If you want to try PC power supply make sure that WATTS on the power supply are matched to your amp or higher. If lower it gets distorted. If interested in PC power supply look it up on YouTube. Type ( PC power supply to amp hookup )
    If you no how to use it in a car you can do it in your room.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Car amp & subwoofer help [ 2 Answers ]

I have 2 rockford fosgate power hx2 12 inch woofers in a sealed box powered by a 2000 watt earthquake digital amp. They sound pretty good but i feel they should sound way louder than they do. I also have a problem blowing the fuse for the amp and im wondering what may be causing it. Im thinking...

Audio Power Amp / Type of Subwoofer [ 1 Answers ]

I have an American Pro 1000W amp, Would the SPL10 1100 watts RMS - Dual 1 ohm voice coils Be appropriate for this amp? Please advice Thank You !

Subwoofer and amplifier brands [ 0 Answers ]

Can you tell me as much as you can about the car audio brand, for amps and subwoofers,---FUSION? Can you compare it to Phoenix Gold because I'm trying to decide what to get in both amps and subwoofers?

View more questions Search