Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Apr 27, 2008, 07:36 AM
    90s pbskids p-pals song Really don't remember
    Back in the 90s, the pbs station had creatures named the p-pals for the pbskids during the day. I have very fuzzy memories of a song they sang to the tune of Pop goes the weasel. I can't find the song anywhere on YouTube or AOL video. I think it went "Power to the p-pals!" I also remember a pbs 90s ident from wviz that sang "Kid tv on viz!" then a p-pal would pull the screen sideways and yell "Watch it!" If anyone knows where I can find this stuff or even pictures of it, please help!:confused:
    ppal89 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2010, 04:36 PM
    Uhhh... The one where they go like this: "THIS IS P.B.SSSSSSSSSSSS!"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I can't remember name of a song [ 1 Answers ]

I could only remember part of a song. It was something like "wait for me, wait for me. at the edge (or maybe end) of the sea" the song was really mellow slow. Does anyone know what I'm talking about:confused: I would really appreciate it if anyone could tell me the name of that song.

I need help I can't remember this song [ 8 Answers ]

All I remember of the song is " They way it was when you love me " I know it's not much. I thought I would try anyway ;)

Do you remember this cheating song? [ 3 Answers ]

The song's about a married couple unhappy with their marriage. Both of them go looking for love by posting ads in personal columns unbeknownst to each other. They end up corresponding and eventually they want to meet. They each arrive expecting to find another person only to find each other. ...

Does anyone remember this song [ 1 Answers ]

I have a song that I would like help in finding the name to or who sings it. The song was probably a one hit wonder, anywhere from the year 89-91. Some of the song lyrics went: Did he do it to you like he did it to me Did he make your heart explode Did he make your feelings show Did he make you...

Help to remember a song, please! [ 3 Answers ]

It is some hip-hop or electro kind of song. It starts with: STOP. This is the... police. ... I thought it was DE la Soul, but it isn't. So please help.

View more questions Search