Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sat1118 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2008, 03:44 PM
    Ouija Board Story Not Made Up!
    Around 12 noon April 26, 2008 we were the victims of an Evil Ouija. We decided to play on a homemade board after finding out that one of our moms had a crazy experience. We thought we could try and nothing that amazing would happen. The first couple of times we tried nothing would come. Finally when we decided to flip the planchette and we communicated with a spirit. At first she seemed to be as nice as possible but we were pretty wrong. As a 12 and 13 year olds we weren't expecting to be afraid. As we played we got more and more into the game. We started with simple questions, who are you and how old. Helen Lodf she said through the board and that she died at the age of 40. So far so good, she was so interesting as we talked more and more. We started to get nervous when she said she was a baker before she died. My future dream job. Next she said she also wanted to own a pet store. My friends future job. For sure we were shocked when she told us about her 5 kids. The same number of kids we said we wanted to have. She talked about how much she hated them and called them C-R-A-C-K H-E-A-D-S. It was 1950 the year she died and the last one to see her was the only child (stepson) she ever loved, Zach. The guy I've been crushing on. I remember playing with a child when I 7 and he was 6. He was a ghost child. Apparently the Helen is a distant relative of mine. I lived in the house she was supposvily haunting with her child, when he was 6, Zach. Now I am 13 and Zach is 12. The same age difference from when I was younger. And he looked the same. She told us that he was a devils child and that he only sometimes was good. He, the spirit, took over someone's body. The body had the same name as the child so it was not in anyway hard to adapt. Finally we'd had had enough of playing the game and decided to say goodbye. But N-O she responded. C-O-M-E B-A-C-K we tried again to say goodbye and got the same response. We asked what she wanted and she responded P-R-O-M-I-S-E Y-O-U W-I-L-L C-O-M-E B-A-C-K in the end we kept our promise and returned. Although we didn't return to have another conversation we did come back to rip the board in seven pieces and wet it with holy water, which will keep the spirit from returning to the board. Thus having to contact us again another way.:eek:
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 26, 2008, 03:48 PM
    Wow, so what is your question?
    sat1118 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2008, 11:48 AM
    It's not really a question I am just telling people my story.
    JDW1889 Posts: 66, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2008, 07:35 PM
    You destroyed the board!!

That's dangerous work cause it will leave a door opened to Hell that won't be closed and pouring Holy Water won't prevent it.

Warning: you should not play with an ouija board unless you have professional help and also do not ever destoy it!!
    yury_1716 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2012, 08:22 AM
    La ouija parece un juego curioso, divertido, atrevido o aun mejor lo que los muchachos dicen ADRENALINA DE CURIOSIDAD, pero esta es una de las tantas realidades no hay professional alguno en esta tierra que pueda controlar a los demonios si es que creen en ello, pero si hay un Dios que te cuida y te guarda y te dice que no hagas cosas que provoquen ira y te games la espalda de tu Dios , por que cuando mueras tú alma no sera apelada para el reino de Dios, guardate para Dios y Él te guardará.
    yury_1716 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2012, 08:25 AM
    La ouija parece un juego curioso, divertido, atrevido o aun mejor lo que los muchachos dicen ADRENALINA DE CURIOSIDAD, pero esta es una de las tantas realidades no hay professional alguno en esta tierra que pueda controlar a los demonios si es que creen en ello, pero si hay un Dios que te cuida y te guarda y te dice que no hagas cosas que provoquen ira y te games la espalda de tu Dios (la ira del bien y del mal un ser humano no puede soportar, es tan poderosa que tu cuerpo no aguanta tal furia), por que cuando mueras tu alma no sera apelada para el reino de Dios, guardate para Dios y El te guardara.
    sammybaby199 Posts: 66, Reputation: 7

Apr 28, 2012, 10:42 AM
    That is not something to mess with especially being that you are very young... You do realize you opened a door way right? Everything (good or bad) now knows where you are. I'm not trying to scare you, but it's true. Being a paranormal investigator, this happens a lot. Don't be surprised if you start to have paranormal experiences in your home. Destroying the board is the worst thing to be done being that it can never be repaired... dowsing it with holy water won't help either, because like I said you opened a doorway just using it, You can't even begin to understand what the consequences are and what could possibly happen...

I played with one of those when I was your age... up until I turned 16. I had a demon follow me home after I provoked what I believed to be my cousin trying to scare me. I heard a growl in the corner of her room, and the glass flew off the board. I went home after that and after I heard something say "Stupid B****" I went to my room and felt this burning on my shoulder. The pain felt like someone was taking a blowtorch to my back... I looked in the mirror expecting to see some kind of bug bite, but there were 3 scratches on my shoulder blade and when I finally fell asleep I had a dream about a demon, and the only thing I remember was the face I saw right before I opened my eyes screaming.

I have never and will never touch one of those things again. That is one of the various reasons I decided to take up paranormal investigating. To spread awareness and to just say be careful, you never know what could happen..
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Apr 28, 2012, 11:31 AM
    Yup, ouija boards are real. And people will still play with them no matter how many reasons people give not to.
    sammybaby199 Posts: 66, Reputation: 7

Apr 28, 2012, 03:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntinghelper View Post
    Yup, ouija boards are real. And people will still play with them no matter how many reasons people give not to.
    Isn't that the truth lol
    mysticman72 Posts: 56, Reputation: 10

Apr 29, 2012, 06:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sat1118 View Post
    Around 12 noon April 26, 2008 we were the victims of an Evil Ouija. We decided to play on a homemade board after finding out that one of our moms had a crazy experience. We thought we could try and nothing that amazing would happen. The first couple of times we tried nothing would come. Finally when we decided to flip the planchette and we communicated with a spirit. At first she seemed to be as nice as possible but we were pretty wrong. As a 12 and 13 year olds we weren't expecting to be afraid. As we played we got more and more into the game. We started with simple questions, who are you and how old. Helen Lodf she said through the board and that she died at the age of 40. So far so good, she was so interesting as we talked more and more. We started to get nervous when she said she was a baker before she died. My future dream job. Next she said she also wanted to own a pet store. My friends future job. For sure we were shocked when she told us about her 5 kids. The same number of kids we said we wanted to have. She talked about how much she hated them and called them C-R-A-C-K H-E-A-D-S. It was 1950 the year she died and the last one to see her was the only child (stepson) she ever loved, Zach. The guy I've been crushing on. I remember playing with a child when I 7 and he was 6. He was a ghost child. Apparently the Helen is a distant relative of mine. I lived in the house she was supposvily haunting with her child, when he was 6, Zach. Now I am 13 and Zach is 12. The same age difference from when I was younger. And he looked the same. She told us that he was a devils child and that he only sometimes was good. He, the spirit, took over someone's body. The body had the same name as the child so it was not in anyway hard to adapt. Finally we'd had had enough of playing the game and decided to say goodbye. But N-O she responded. C-O-M-E B-A-C-K we tried again to say goodbye and got the same response. We asked what she wanted and she responded P-R-O-M-I-S-E Y-O-U W-I-L-L C-O-M-E B-A-C-K in the end we kept our promise and returned. Although we didn't return to have another conversation we did come back to rip the board in seven pieces and wet it with holy water, which will keep the spirit from returning to the board. Thus having to contact us again another way.:eek:
    So... she died in 1950 and used the term, "crackheads" to describe her children? You realize something is very wrong with this kind of logic. Either the human spirit was lying to you or it was simply a demon who was trying to gain your sympathy and connect with you, trying to gain an entry point.

Peace...
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

May 1, 2012, 07:44 PM
    Very good point.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ouija board crisis! [ 44 Answers ]

hey OK I really need an answer to this question. me and my best buddy here were playing the ouija board and were really into spirits and apperantly the spirits were casting a spell on us, and said that we were going to get hurt. Can that happen? Should we do something? Or are they just kidding...

Does anyone have a ouija board story? [ 127 Answers ]

I have heard some pretty scary ouija board stories in my time. I want to know if anyone has heard of any?

Using a ouija board alone [ 173 Answers ]

Hi, I just purchased a Ouija Board (the glow in the dark one) yesterday; I've never before used one in my life but researched and have some knowledge about it. Why are people not supposed to use them alone? And also, I have what I would call a 'sixth sense' anyway where I see and hear things most...

Ouija board [ 6 Answers ]

I need to know the prayer for the ouija board can anyone help me?

Will I really die because an ouija board said so [ 22 Answers ]

Well I ned help I was playing with a ouija boardand it said I was going to die after that weird things started happening . Are ouija boards real? Do you think I was messing with a bad gohst? What happens because it told me that?

View more questions Search