Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lovingLynn Posts: 35, Reputation: 2

Apr 26, 2008, 11:32 AM
    Sister separated from her little brothers
    When I was four was the last time I saw my beautiful little brothers William and Zachary. I am now 16 Will is 12 and Zachary is 11. I remember the last day I saw them very clearly and I miss them so much. I found their adoptive parents phone number in my grandmothers address book and I have programed it into my phone. I want to call it all the time, but I am so scared and don't know what I would say "Hello Mr./Mrs. Bells, I'm Lynn; you know Will and Zach's older sister. I was calling to see if I can come up and see them" I don't think so! I don't even know if Jim and Daian told them about me. They were only babies when I last saw them so they don't remember me. So please, have a good heart and help me with this
    KalFour Posts: 332, Reputation: 46

Apr 26, 2008, 11:19 PM
    "Hello Mr./Mrs. Bells, I'm Lynn; you know Will and Zach's older sister. I was calling to see if I can come up and see them"

Sounds pretty good actually. It's not an inappropriate request. Why not give it a shot?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 27, 2008, 07:01 AM
    Yes, it sounds very good, I have one 1/2 brother and 4 1/2 sisters, sounds about like the call I made to talk to my 1/2 brother.

The step mom for my 1/2 sisters refused to even talk t me and I never got to talk to them,

So you don't know what the call will do but all you can do is call, do it.

Apr 28, 2008, 04:34 PM
    Ok I might tomorrow. I am not sure though
    nicolekonstad Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2008, 01:44 PM
    Yes that sounds actually very very good... I have Full Custody of a Little boy and If his Older sisters would like to see them That would be perfectly fine with me... He has not seen them in a year and from the sounds of it he won't be seeing them or his Biological mother for a while... But if the Sisters wanted to see him that would be all right so give it a shot what's the worst they can say really? If they say No they honestly have no heart

May 7, 2008, 02:24 PM
    I am just really worried they will tell my parents. I am not sapost to call or see then till they are 14 I think
    MissConfused Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2008, 11:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lovingLynn
    I am just really worried they will tell my parents. I am not sapost to call or see then till they are 14 I think
    Too bad your parents could be there when you visited them or whatever..
    You should talk to your parents
    Because its not healthy to lie and if you lie to them.. they might not trust you
    Greg Quinn Posts: 486, Reputation: 85

May 16, 2008, 11:41 PM
    I would make sure that it is the right number. If not, you may have to find other avenues of bridging the gap.
    These are your brothers, nobody had a right to separate you guys in the first place. Communication should have always existed. I think it is important for you to do it as soon as possible, you have missed them long enough. Good luck to you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Divorced or separated [ 11 Answers ]

We do not know if a friend is divorced or separated she will not say. I odd thing is her husband and her kids live a minute walk away from each other. Have you ever heard of ex's living this close?:)

So is my brothers wife my husbands sister-in-law [ 1 Answers ]

So if my brother and my husband are brother inlaws, is my brothers wife, my husbands sister in law?

Separated want to get back together [ 3 Answers ]

Want to get back with my separated wife . She does not want anything to do with me. I would like some ideas how to reconnect with wife and kids . Want to win her heart again she says she does not love me .

Separated 5 years [ 2 Answers ]

I have been living separate from my husband for just about five years. I live in Ohio. He does not want to divorce me. Can I be requested a divorce based on the fact that we have been apart for so long?:confused:

View more questions Search