Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Speadi90 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2006, 11:58 AM
    Itching Groin!?
    Im 16 and I shaved my pubic hairs for about 1 year then stopped because my girl friend didn't like it, but now it is itching like crazy even with the hair grown back. It gets so bad that I lose sleep over it, any ideas?
    nwsflash Posts: 530, Reputation: 73

Feb 17, 2006, 12:09 PM
    This could be the sign of a number of problems, you really would be best to book yourself into the doctors... Just do a Google search http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...ng+Groin&meta= as you can see it could be a number of different things...

Book into the doctors ASAP get your mind and itch fixed, with peace of mind.
    rheasan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2011, 02:43 AM
    I have pain in my rt. Middle groin that radiate into the rt. Back hip having trouble going upstair for I put more
    Pressure on the right foot to go upstairs. I limp on and off and now the pain goes to my shin. I thought there's some
    Muscle pulled on my groin now I'm thinking of dvt hence it seems there's a blockage on the shin on and off. Sometime
    It hurts for my right leg to sit on cross legs or to swing it around

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Red bumps on thighs in groin area [ 1 Answers ]

Over the weekend, I noticed red bumps on both of my thighs in the groin area. They kind of look like acne almost. I showed it to my parents and they didn't think it was anything to worry about. I had ran out of detergent and borrowed my roommates to use once or twice. Could that be it? I was also...

My penis is itching in the inside. [ 9 Answers ]

I was studying in China. Recently, I came to Mongolia for work purpose. After a while, my penis started to itch. It's the tube inside. NOT the skin outside. It's not serious. And when I pee, I feel just a tiny bity hotness. Not bad. Just wondering why. Maybe somebody can help me. I have a new...

Pain in the groin area [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I have pain in the groin area and down the inside of my leg, mostly when I get up after I sit a long time. I have to stand still a few seconds for the pain to go away before I take a step. Someone said I could need hip replacement. I have gained a good bit of weight and my stomach is large, so...

Pain in lower left groin [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone I am 22 years old and have never had a regular period. I can't even remember the last time I had a natural period. But my concern at this moment is that I have a pain on my lower left groin area that I have had for about 2 months now and it seems to be getting worse. Its kindof...

View more questions Search