Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    138street Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2008, 02:41 PM
    Someone dressed as reefer joint and boy down sink?
    I need help with names of 2 movies.. here goes.. the first one a weird cast of characters go in theatre and one of the characters is dressed up as a giant reefer when the show goes on intermission the he walks out of theatre half smoked..

The other movie is an old one... there is a boy who goes down a tub drain? And into a fantasy land??

Ring any bells? Or does anyone have any suggestions of titles? Thanks.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

May 9, 2009, 11:55 AM

The first movie sounds like Get Crazy (1983)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New bathroom sink backs up halfway, quickly drains, repeat.. no overflow in this sink [ 2 Answers ]

I just very proudly finished installing our new second floor bathroom sink drains. Two different vanities, two different walls. I ran the water steadily in both of them for 10 minutes. One works fine. The other backs up about halfway up the bowl, then suddenly quickly drains everything and...

Sewage smell from sink drains in main bath and kitchin sink [ 1 Answers ]

We just bought our first house they ran a new sewage line from all sinks,toilets,tubs,and washer to main line and replace main line to city main. The main bath sink is the worst it smells my sons room and hall way. Is the pipe to small main is 4in and vent is 2in. We have 2 full baths with...

Movies of half dressed women with swords. [ 7 Answers ]

Ok I won't ask you to identify a specific movie, just any movie you know of from the 80ies or prior to that, which involves some sort of barbarian looking women with swords. Something similar to “Red Sonia” is what I am looking for. As a child, I remember spotting once between the VHS cassettes in...

2 part movie, murderer dressed as cop or maybe was cop [ 1 Answers ]

Can't think of the name. Was a two nighter, 4 hours. Murderer had a police uniform on, so people trusted him. Remember a winnebago ( I think) was the getaway for people that had been kidnapped by bad cop. Large mean dogs also, dobermans, I think. Bad guy sort of looked like mean doc on scrubs,...

View more questions Search