Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    termite 34 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2008, 12:54 PM
    Mistaken identity as juvenille
    Hello, I am 35 years old, back in 1988, I was picked up on a murder that I did not commit. They ended up arresting the persons who did it and they are serving life in jail. But as a result it is showing up on my record. How can I have it removed,considering it isn't me? I've been to prison when I was booked for my charges the murder charges were on my record, because of that I was classified as a 3rd striker. How can I handle this problem?:)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 25, 2008, 07:30 PM
    If you were merely arrested and the charges were latter droped, nothing should show up expect on the NCIC report ( in the US) and it will show that you were arrested but not convicted. So no strike.

If someone else with a similar name is showing up on your report, you will need to hire an attorney to file a motion to have this removed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I still be a cop even though I have two juvenille misdemeanors, What about the [ 1 Answers ]

I want to become a cop, or anything that has to do with government jobs.or maybe the army. But I have two juvenille misdemeanors, the cases are gun charges. So can you please help me and answer my question please.

Failure To Control/ Juvenille Traffic Offender [ 1 Answers ]

My son slid into a ditch on Feb. 12, the first really bad snow day of the year. It was a 7 foot drop off along a fence lined road, so naturally he slid into a fence post. After several calls he got a ride to the house to call a tow truck. When he got back to his car it had been pulled from the...

Big Lie, Mistaken Virginity! [ 4 Answers ]

I told a big lie. I told my boyfriend, who I'm pretty sure I'm in love with, that I wasn't a virgin. I said it before we started dating to impress his older brother but I don't think that's why he's going out with me. Still I'm afraid that if I tell him he will leave me. So I don't know what to do!...

Mistaken information [ 3 Answers ]

Thanks for the information you gave me . Now my friend and I was talking about what happened with my account being wrongfully attached and all the mess it created any way she wanted to know "if a debtor is going to file bankruptcy after their account is frozen doesn't the creditor lose money with...

Help: a laywer placed a lien on us with a case of mistaken identity [ 12 Answers ]

Help. A lawyer placed a lien against us by mistake. He mistook my wife to be another person (identical name) who lost a judgment in California Superior court. The judgment's original + interest is in 6 figure numbers. I found out when I received a notice of renewal of judgment via mail. ...

View more questions Search