Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KMAC73 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2006, 07:06 AM
    Car Audio
    Hi! I just needed some advice real quick. I have a 1998 2 door Honda Civic EX. I love bass. About two years ago, I purchased a Visonik 10" dual subs amplified system. It was straight. I don't know if I bust a speaker or it's old or what, but my sound has started becoming distorted. The whole package was pretty cheap though so that's probably what it's all about. They were pretty nice, however, so I can't really complain. I am interested in getting another package deal with the subs enclosed in a box and the amp. I have narrowed it down between 4 different choices. Now I want 12" subs. I cannot decide between the

1)DUB Mag Audio DUB12BB ( Audiobahn ) Dual 12" Loaded Enclosure with Ampliifer and Amp Kit

2)Visonik VB212PKG DUAL Subs Amplified System
    Amplifier + 2 12" Subwoofers + Box + Amp + Amp Kit Super Thump Package

3)Amp + Subs + Box Combo: MA Audio HK400D + MA212B
    Class D Amp + Box w/ 2 12" Subs

or

4)MA Audio XQ 12" Combo: M689I + 2) MA121XQ + Dual 12" MDF Sealed Box

I found all these on the www.sonicelectronix.com webpage. I am a female and don't know what exactly I should be comparing to get the best bass. I don't really understand all the lingo. I was just curious, in your humble opinion, which do you think would provide the best bass and be the best quality. My only experience has been with Visonik. If you cannot specifically answer that question as to which is the best, at least tell me what I should not waste my money on if any. If you know of any other package deals with the subs, amp, and box combined, also please let me know about it. I am not trying to take up a lot of extra room in my trunk. Also, one more question (I'm sorry)... for the combos that don't include wiring (Amp kit), if you know, tell me what wiring I need to purchase as well. The MA products do not include amp kits. Thank you so very much...
    devilmec Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2006, 05:04 PM
    If you looking for quality sound with extreme bass look in to a eclipse audio set
    I have 2 10" subs and 2 1000 watt amps And I hit louder than any single or dual 12
    Look at: http://www.eclipse-web.com
    civic racer 94 Posts: 39, Reputation: 3

Feb 22, 2006, 12:36 AM
    For the best sound and proven go with power bass extreme I have 2 pbx's and a 2000 watt dhd amp in a civic hatch it sounds unreal also I have a friend with 4 pbx's in a crx he has the rec. in Texas (in his class)with 165 decible's

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Car Audio [ 3 Answers ]

Could someone explain the basics of car audio to me, or at least show me some sites which do that? I understand that it is wise to have subs, good speakers a nice deck and amps, but I would like to know what the amps actually do. Do they make the subs pound harder? Thanks

Car audio [ 1 Answers ]

I don't know much about car audio so this may be a dumb question but if I have a kicker sub and a boss amp dose it really matter all that much that I don't have a kicker amp to go with my sub.

Audio distortion [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, When downloading mp3's I convert to .wav .Then using Nero latest ver. Burn to cd, there is peak distortion even though trk volume is medium.This is getting very annoying as tracks play clean as mp3. Soundblaster live, Win2K pro, P II 266 Please help?

No Audio [ 12 Answers ]

Can anybody tell how to get the noise going on my PVR. I have Audio Device - Creative SB Audigy 2, and Video Device - Winfast TV 2000 XP WDM. I have a picture, but no noise at all.

Car audio help [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Boss C-700 amp and 2 10' Infinity subs and I was told that I could run the subs at 2 ohms is that true?

View more questions Search