Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hello11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2008, 05:49 AM
    Snake breeding
    Hello I don't know if this is the right topic but I was wondering if any one could tell me how to breed my great plains rat snake and my corn snake?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Apr 25, 2008, 06:04 AM
    Corn snakes are a type of Rat snake, so you should not have a problem. Many of the variety of corn snakes are easily bred with other types of rat snakes including milk snakes, king snakes, etc.

Have you confirmed the sex of both? If so, and you are sure they are male and female (this is easier said than done... but another topic) then put them together and give them some time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where do I run the snake? [ 1 Answers ]

Garbage disposal&kitchen sink drain go to basement, directly below is my laundry room. P-connection from washer to same drain pipe. When I run my washer, water is coming back out of the overflow drain to floor drain. I pulled grill off floor drain, there is mucky water in this floor drain,...

Snake Eats Kangaroo! [ 4 Answers ]

Snake Eating Kangaroo | thecontaminated.com Click o nthe link above please. I have got to say, this is the first jaw-dropping thing I have seen in a while. ITs only pictures, no video :(

Snake in the bedroom [ 5 Answers ]

I am trying to find out if snakes can climb up a block wall into a window. We have a snake in the house and have no clue how its gotten in. I was trumatized as a child with a snake so have a fear of them. It is in my daughters room but through the closet wall under the bathtub. Anyhelp in how to...

Pet snake [ 5 Answers ]

A friend of mine that I will be moving in with soon is insisting upon owning a carpet python. I understand that this is a battle that I cannot win. My only request is that she feed it something not rodent. What can I do? Frustrated, blusia

View more questions Search