Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cgg0002 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2006, 06:25 AM
    Flower boxes for wrought iron rails
    Hi all - I would like to find instructions for building flower boxes - any suggestions? Thanks!
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Feb 17, 2006, 06:50 AM
    Hi, cgg,
    Here is a link:
    http://www.dreamsalivemagazine.com/a...xes/index.html
    At the site, scroll down to the heading "Building Flower Boxes", also shows a picture of one on a wrought iron railing, with suggestions of materials needed.
    I lived in an apartment many years ago, and bought some metal ones, inexpensive, with supports, for hanging on iron railings on a balcony. Worked great, with Petunias and some others.
    You can also check with Lowe's in your local area, or some other gardening store, might have plans and designs, for building your own, and what you will need.
    Best of luck, and have fun!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Electric Boxes [ 3 Answers ]

These are some real basic questions, but I would prefer to do it right and avoid potential isssues later. For installation of new light switches and additional outlets... Are metal or plastic boxes better? Why? The boxed have a 3/8" offset marker on them, but I am using 1/2" sheetrock....

Difference between Iron palm and iron fist [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone give me some info on the difference between Iron Palm and Iron Fist training? And also just some overall wushu reference pages and stuff would be appreciated.

Need help for Linux boxes. [ 1 Answers ]

How to setup and install the APC power management on Linux boxes? Please help... thks.

White boxes with red x's [ 1 Answers ]

I have MSN 8. When I receive e-mails, or pictures on the web-sites, all I get blank box with a small box and a red x in the upper left hand corner. Does anyone know how I can correct this? Going nuts! :-/

View more questions Search