Apr 25, 2008, 04:29 AM
    Edit my paragraph I it is very bad
    Hi every one
    I'm new her
    I had wrote paragraph about Importance of English
    I need someone edit my paragraph .
    Thank you friends

Sadness

No one denies the importance of English language in the present time as global language. It is clear that the English language has become more dominant around the world. In some countries it use as the mother tongue and ,other countries learn it as second language in their schools. This is make English widespread. In addition, many reasons which contributed to rising of English spreading . For example, use it for communication between people around the world, as well as, it is language of modern times. On other hand , English is the language of science and technology.

There is no doubt that, the English is language of communication between the people with different cultures . It is also the language of computers that help to communicate with the people around the world through Internet technology and e-mail. People who know English can deal with the Internet, which is regard information and communications revolution .

Also one of reasons that contributed to the spread of English that, it is the language of the modern era. Where the people are use it in various field of life such as, economy, e-commerce, medicine and aviation. In addition ,it is the language which use in the tourism and travel. This reasons motive the people to learn English .

One of the main reasons the English is dominant in the present time, use it in the field of education by universities and institutes and, they use it in scientific research . It has become an addendum to the mastery of scientific individual stock. On the other hand, the English is an important requirement in most government jobs and private.

It is quite clear that English has become an necessity today. We need it in different fields of life . The English language has become easier to learn more than ever before with the availability of many sources to help people learn very easily. Such as the Internet, books and educational institutes which spread around the world.
    Neelie Posts: 512, Reputation: 39

Apr 25, 2008, 04:56 AM
    No one denies the importance of English language in the present time as global language. It is clear that the English language has become more dominant around the world. In some countries it is used as the mother tongue and, in other countries it is learned as a second language in their schools. This makes English widespread. In addition, many reasons contribute to English being widespread. For example, it is used for communication between people around the world, and is a language of modern times. On the other hand , English is the language of science and technology.

There is no doubt that, English is a language of communication between people with different cultures . It is also the language of computers that helps to communicate with people around the world through Internet technology and e-mail. People who know English can deal with the Internet, which is about information and communications revolution .

Also one of the reasons that contributed to the widespread use of English is that it is the language of the modern era. Where people use it in various field of life such as, economy, e-commerce, medicine and aviation. In addition, it is the language which is used in the tourism and travel. These reasons motivate people to learn English .

One of the main reasons English is dominant in the present times because it is used in the field of education by universities and institutes and in scientific research . It has become an addendum to the mastery of scientific individual stock. On the other hand, English is an important requirement in most government jobs and the private sector.

It is quite clear that English has become a necessity today. We need it in different fields of life . The English language has become easier to learn more than ever before with the availability of many sources to help people learn very easily. Such as the Internet, books and educational institutions which are spread around the world.

Hi, I'm not a scholar, but I've changed a few grammar errors without actually changing your text :)
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

Apr 25, 2008, 05:05 AM
    Hi everyone,
    I'm new here.
    I have written a paragraph about the Importance of English and
    I need someone to edit my paragraph.
    Thank you friends.

Sadness

No one denies the importance of the English language in present time as the global language. It is clear that the English language has become more dominant around the world. In some countries it is used as the mother tongue and in other countries it is taught as a second language in their schools. This is making English widespread. Many reasons contributed to the global use of the English language such as its use for communication between people and businesses around the world. It is the language of modern times. English is also the language of science and technology.

There is no doubt that English is the language of communication between people of different cultures . It is also the language of computers that communicate with people around the world through Internet technology and e-mail. People who know English can deal with the Internet, which is regarded as the information and communications revolution .

Also, one of reasons that contributed to the spread of English is that it is the language of the modern era. People use it in various fields of life such as, economy, e-commerce, medicine and aviation. It is also the language which is used in the tourism and travel industry. These reasons motive people to learn English .

One of the main reasons the English language is dominant in the present time is its use in the field of education by universities and institutes as they use it in scientific research . English has become an addendum to the mastery of scientific individual stock. English is also an important requirement in most private and government jobs.

It is quite clear that English has become a necessity today. We need it in different fields of life . The English language has become easier to learn than ever before with the availability of many sources such as the Internet, books and educational institutes which are located around the world.[/QUOTE]

I hope this helps. Anyone else care to edit more?

Please check for words that have been removed and punctuation changes that have not been highlighted in bold print.
    sadness-2 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2008, 07:43 AM
    Neelie
    Flossie

I appreciate your time and your help .

I know that, my English is very poor, but I'll keep trying

Thank you :)

sadness-2
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Apr 25, 2008, 08:00 AM
    Your last line: Such as... is not a sentence but flossie's writeup takes care of that problem very nicely.
    sadness-2 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2008, 10:05 AM
    smearcase thank you for your note.

flossie is very kind human.

For flossie

flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

Apr 25, 2008, 10:31 AM
    Thank you so much for the lovely flowers sadness!:)
    Neelie Posts: 512, Reputation: 39

Apr 25, 2008, 10:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sadness-2
    Neelie
    Flossie

I appreciate your time and your help .

I know that, my English is very poor, but I'll keep trying

thank you :)

sadness-2
    Since summer 2005 I have lived in a country where no English is really spoken so I understand how you feel. Believe me your written English is very good, like I said I am not a scholar, but when I looked at your post I saw that no one had answered, so I tried :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Good paragraph about how to get over someone! [ 11 Answers ]

I believe time alone doesn't heal. You have to want to get over your ex and constantly try to see yourself happy without them. As long as you focus on the fear that you'll never meet anyone else, the anger that they left, or the hope you'll get them back, you'll stay pretty much stuck in the same...

Edit my paragraph [ 3 Answers ]

My Personal Interview My personal interview is all about my classmate Judy Yuen. She is 46 years old. She came from Hong Kong, but she was born in Taiwan. 15 years ago she left in Hong Kong. She decided to settle down here in Alameda City, and loves it. According to her, it’s just liked her old...

I need help with writing a paragraph [ 1 Answers ]

The opening paragraph has to be : When a friend goes with me to the barber shop just for company, the barber always makes him wait for me outside. :) :cool: :p

Topic Sentence and Paragraph [ 2 Answers ]

I need a appropriate topic sentence for Tips for Job Hunting in Today's Market. And a complete paragraph with the five sentences

View more questions Search