Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    free grants Posts: 46, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2008, 12:51 AM
    Buy a PC for $40 and Save the Environment
    You can save money and be eco-friendly by taking a look at second-hand items from the U.S. Department of Defense, such as computers, furniture, appliances, electronics, and even camping equipment! Through Govt.'s Reutilization Marketing Services, Help Save the Environment.

Advertising deleted from this poster,
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 25, 2008, 07:47 PM
    Yes, the government has many sales in peoples local area, they can find many by merely reading the legal sections of their local papers for future auctions in their areas.
    free grants Posts: 46, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2008, 12:47 AM
    The government has the purpose why they need to auction the computers or any equipments as it help the country minimize the amount of waste it generates.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A horse's environment [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! I live in a place where my neighbors are always riding their ATVS or Motorbikes or playing with their remote control cars. They do this every day and sometimes almost all day. My horse always gets afriad of their remote control cars and she gets agitated when they start the motorbikes and ATVS....

Government vs. Environment [ 2 Answers ]

Should there be an environmental revolution to replace the old system of government with one based more on environmental protection and pro-environmental policies? Why or why not?

View more questions Search