Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    missyjo_0928 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2008, 07:39 PM
    80"s kids movie with a dinasour and kids
    I remember watching this movie when I was little. It was a about kids that I believe found a dinasour that's all I can remember and it's driving me nuts! Help!
    arottenmind Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2008, 05:50 AM
    Was it Prehysteria!

Prehysteria!
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Apr 25, 2008, 07:09 AM
    Or "Land of the Lost" (1974) ?
    Gozer37 Posts: 32, Reputation: 5

Jun 22, 2008, 07:33 PM
    Denver the last dinosaur

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name of 60's kids books with character "Tim" [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for the title and author of books I enjoyed as a kid. I would have read them in the 60's. No idea how old they were. Young guy named Tim is central character. Lives in a fishing village by the sea I think. Good drawings in the books, watercolour or maybe pencil crayon . But a little...

Partying landlords adult "kids" [ 5 Answers ]

Renting for 3 months, no lease. Landlords adult daughter parties loudly downstairs on wkends, sometimes for days during week. Notified LL past 2 wkends. The parties have gotten too out of hand, with her friends peeing on neighbors cars! I relocated here from west coast and do not have the money to...

Want to end first "relationship" after divorce - worried about kids [ 4 Answers ]

I am a 33 year old mom of three kids, 7 yo twins and an 8 yo. We moved to a new state after going through a very difficult year-long divorce from their father (we were married for 13 years) I started dating someone I'd been communicating with on line for about 3 months and met after he moved...

80's kids show w/ group called "The Rockets" [ 3 Answers ]

Hello there, I have been searcing the web for days for info about a kids show that was on during the 80's: All I can remember is that there was a group of kids ranging in ages who were all members of a singing group called "The Rockets"-There was a young sister and older brother and a boy named...

View more questions Search