Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RayCarrie Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2008, 06:45 PM
    Best Fudge Recipe
    What is the very best fudge recipe that you have?
    We're looking for something on the creamy side with a nice chocolaty flavor.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Apr 24, 2008, 06:49 PM
    DEATH BY CHOCOLATE

1 (19.8 oz.) family size fudge brownie mix
    1/3 to 1/2 c. Kahlua or coffee liqueur
    3 (3.5 oz.) boxes Jello chocolate mousse
    8 (1.2 to 1.4 oz.) Skor or Heath candy bars
    1 (12 oz.) container whipped topping

Bake brownies according to package directions, cool. Punch holes in brownies with a fork. Pour Kahlua over brownies and set aside. Make Jello chocolate mousse according to package directions. Break Skor or Heath bars into small pieces. Crumble half of the soaked brownies and place in bottom of glass trifle dish. Cover with half of the mousse. Layer with half of the candy and then add half of the whipped topping. Repeat layers with remaining ingredients. Serves 20 to 25.

My favorite is

HERSHEY'S COCOA FUDGE

2/3 c. Hershey's cocoa
    3 c. sugar
    1/8 tsp. salt
    1 1/2 c. milk
    1/4 c. butter
    1 tsp. vanilla

Thoroughly combine dry ingredients in a heavy 4 quart saucepan; stir in milk. Bring to a bubbly boil on medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil without stirring to 234 degrees (soft ball stage). Bulb of candy thermometer should not rest on bottom of saucepan. Remove from heat add butter and vanilla. Do not stir. Cool at room temperature to 110 degrees. Beat until fudge thickens and loses some of its gloss. Quickly spread in a lightly buttered 8 or 9 inch square pan. Cool. 3 dozen squares.

Follow directions exact. DO NOT double recipe.

A link to this recipe on the web:
    http://www.everyrecipe.info/cakes/de...ate_39366.html
    Attached Images

RayCarrie Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2008, 07:22 PM
    Wow, are you fast! Thanks!
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2008, 07:25 PM
    The recipe on the marshmallow jars is one of the best and easiest we have tried.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need recipe [ 2 Answers ]

Back in the early 70's I frequented a restaurant in San Francisco called "The Hippopatamus Burger". They had a desert that was to die for. It consisted of a battered deep fried banana section with a dip or two of vanilla ice cream and a sauce poured over the top. The sauce was the key...

Recipe Trade: Here's my MarsBar Cheesecake Recipe (A real winner!) [ 1 Answers ]

From My Family Kitchen to Yours.. Want to trade a tried and tested family favorite? Here's one from my kitchen.. MarsBar Cheesecake, perfect for a Special Birthday - Sure to put a smile on that Birthday Persons dile:) This recipe is for a LARGE Cake - if you are catering for a smaller...

Looking for a recipe. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. We're looking for a cabbage recipe that we once had that was made with shredded cabbage, farmer's cheese, and some other ingredients. It was made in a frying pan and was very much like a pierogi filling. Does anyone have any idea how to make this recipe? Thanks. Dave.

Looking for your best FUDGE recipe [ 2 Answers ]

Do you have a really "great" recipe for fudge? Not the kind you have to use a candy thermometer with, more of a easier one. I'd like to make some for Christmas gift giving, one you have tasted and know its great. Thanks :)

Bero recipe [ 14 Answers ]

I'd like to make flapjacks with cornflakes instead of oats. Somebody told me the recipe is in a Bero cookbook. Can any of you help me? Wildflower

View more questions Search