Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2008, 04:19 PM
    ? About injury on common area?
    I live in the state of ny. I broke by foot when I tripped over an edging of the road onto the grass of my front yard.

1.) was on association easment or common area
    2) had previouse broken foot in the same area (propensity to break)

Is it possible to sue association ins co. my ins. Co or is it my dumb luck. Any advice would be helpful

Thanks in advance

Danny's mommy
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Apr 24, 2008, 04:51 PM
    This would all hinge on how much your medical bills were and if you are permanently injured. Get a free consult from a personal injury attorney and see.
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2008, 04:53 PM
    We are not comcerned with permentaly injured, since I will always have a weakness in that area. I have health ins. So medical bills are no issue. We are more concerened about pain and suffering and future liability if anyone else injures themselves!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 24, 2008, 05:01 PM
    If there is some error in the construction of this edge, if it is not properly made or placed in a mannor that is not in the mannor of normal construction. Then you would have a reason for a suit.

If on the other hand ( sorry the way this sounds) you are just clumbsy or forgetful and not watching then it is just your mistake.

If you merely trip on something that is suppose to be someplace it is no ones fault but yourown
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Apr 24, 2008, 05:01 PM
    Again, please consult with a personal injury attorney for free consultation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Self Injury [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I didn't quite know where to post this so I tried here... Anyway, I know that self injury is typical of someone who has been abused through childhood, but I seemed to be OK there for a few months... now Im taking social work in college which didn't bother me till today when we watched a video...

Injury Question [ 3 Answers ]

I Am Rather New Here, So I Will Try And Make This Short. I Started A New Job On Thurs. Down At The Docks Here In Long Beach. The Job Requires That You Slam 25-35 Lbs Trays Of Frozen Fish Blocks Onto A Steel Surface, Releasing The Fish. Ok So That Night When I Went Home After A 10hr Day My Whole...

Local area network&wide area network [ 1 Answers ]

i. If we can extend the LAN then why we need a WAN? ii. How can a bridge know whether to forward frames? iii. Can the length of an Ethernet be increased to many segments of 500 meter each merely by adding a repeater to connect each additional segment? iv. How can a computer attach to a network...

Finger injury [ 5 Answers ]

I slamed my right hand in a car acciden't. My ring and pinky finger are now bent, and won't open all the way, or go together with my other fingers. There is no swelling or brusing. There is absolutely no pain at all, a little bit of numbness witch seems to be going away . It ...

View more questions Search