Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    immigration Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2004, 08:12 PM
    Interview in the immigration
    Hello

I was today at the immigration reg interview .
    I am marry to citizen amrican ,and like I said I came for green gard ,they said to my to come for second interview next year ,in this time they said that the inerview going to take two or tree hours .
    Pleas if someone can help with idears ?

flashbakx Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Feb 6, 2006, 07:14 AM
    They will probably going to do what they call the 'long interview'. They will video tape you, and then your husband and then compare tapes. If your telling the truth then you have nothing to worry about.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Immigration fees for Australian immigration [ 6 Answers ]

Dear Sir; I want to know the immigration fee for Australian Immigration please also clasify both refundable in case of rejection and non refundable immigration fee. I travers every Australian immigration web site but I did'nt find immigration fee please replay me soon. ...

About immigration interview [ 2 Answers ]

I am Chinese. I applied for skilled worker immigration to Canada about 2 years ago and got to be proved 6 months ago. But before I first landed Canada, I just got married. So the immigration office in airport did not land me and returned my case to Hong kong where I submitted my application. ...

Job Interview [ 2 Answers ]

I have recently retired from the Navy after 30 years. Monday I have a job interview with a defense contractor that specializes in program development that various companies use. I have a friend that works for the company and he told me that one of their standard questions is to give them 2-3...

Job Interview [ 1 Answers ]

I have a job interview coming up and I was wondering what kind of outfit should I wear? Should I wear a skirt or blue jeans or what? Thanks

Immigration Interview [ 0 Answers ]

What things ruin a successful interview with the INS?If a wife is scared of her husband , can she tell the interviewer in confidence that she will be protected? Does the interviewer share what each spouse has said about the other?What would happen to the alien spouse if the interview is a failure?...

View more questions Search