Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dachandler1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2008, 10:43 AM
    countries of origin
    what eastern religion elements matrix. What are the countries of origin for buddhism, hinduism,confucianism,daoism.
    sharonGilpin Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Sep 11, 2008, 06:42 PM
    Budhism started in imdia as well as hinduism

The reason buddhism is not popular in India is because the Guptas (northern envadors) adapted the religion when they took over India. This made it unpopular umong the indians and China had accepted it more.

Confusianism is not a relion it is more of a phillosophy for life but both it and daoism were born in China

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Countries of origin [ 5 Answers ]

What countries did buddhism origin?

The origin [ 1 Answers ]

What is the orign of buddhisim

Countries of Origin of Buddhism [ 1 Answers ]

What is the countries of Origin of Buddhism?

Last name origin [ 1 Answers ]

Does somebody know where the last name PINSEAU comes from please I need help because my dad told me his great great grandmothers fathers last name was PINSEAU so I decided to search for the origin because it is not a common last name so I was searching for the origin but I did not have one it...

Foreign Income in two diff countries . But paid tax already in those countries [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am resident alien for Tax Yr 2006. I earned some income in Singapore (3 months) and In India (3 month) in Yr 2006. I guess, I can claim foreign tax credit for India as I am citizen of India and I pass 12 months test. But In Singapore I was on for 5 consecutive months and out of that only...

View more questions Search