Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Apr 23, 2008, 08:53 PM
    Microsoft Management Console .MSC File Format
    Can someone point me to a reference for the MSC file format? I didn't find anything on MSDN. It appears to be a XML file.

I'd like to populate a RemoteDesktops snap-in with connections by directly editing the MSC file or maybe programmatically.

Check out some similar questions!

Server 2003 Local Computer Management Console [ 2 Answers ]

I previoulsy asked this question but didn't provide the correct information. Using Server 2003 the Local Computer Management Console on the server does not show Local Users and Groups. It does not allow me to add the component via the snap in tool. Is there another way to add this feature?

Computer Management Console [ 2 Answers ]

In the Computer Management console I don't see Local Users and Groups under the System Tools. How do I fix that?

File format conversions [ 1 Answers ]

Can u suggest me a softare for file format conversions Like JPEG to BMP, XML to PDF ,PDF to any other file format From one format to another.

File Changes format during transit [ 4 Answers ]

Could someone enlighten us ( a small community non profit group) why a DOC file would change to a DAT file during email transit from only that persons PC to the rest of our group's PC ? ( 25 persons) I assume the sender might be using Win 98 and some other users have XP and a small number of...

File format [ 2 Answers ]

Hi pals What is .rtf file format? Which application is used to edit or open that file?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.