Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gianader Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2008, 05:10 PM
    What is the difference of chemistry in diet soft drink and regular soft drinks
    We have to make a vidoe of this for school and we are stuck. What is the difference of chemistry in diet soft drink and regular soft drinks?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Apr 24, 2008, 07:42 AM
    Look up aspertame first and see what chemical that is. In some countries it is used as an insect killer. Then look up sugar and see what chemical that is. The diet soda is essentially a poison or an exotoxin and affects the body in weird ways. It can lead to obesity and diabetes getting totally out of whack. Google aspertame and reserch the health diseases this can cause. It can also cause problems with the brain and cancer. You'll never drink a diet soda again if you properly research aspertame. Good luck on your video. Hopefully you will wake up the other kids to the health hazards as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Soft purplish lump [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible to have infected ingrown hairs on the female genitalia if there are soft purplish bumps along the bikini line? It started small then went away then came back higher along my bikini line then recently another smaller looking bump has appeared slightly lower. If anyone could help me...

My boyfiend went soft during sex WHY? [ 31 Answers ]

We have been together 3 years and have sex evryday. It is great. I love it! BUT the last 2 nights in a row, he has went soft in the middle! I freaked! He says it is because he is stressed, cause he DOES have a lot on his plate right now.. he also says it's because he was playing his...

View more questions Search