Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    depressedhelp Posts: 91, Reputation: 3

Apr 23, 2008, 04:48 PM
    Im I In Denial? Or Just Pain? Or That's Just Me?
    Ok. Lately.
    Ever Since I Gave Up on this Guy.
    I've been depressed..
    This is the current song I wrote.
    and my friendz think its depressing..
    as do I but still...
    Im not sure if its denial..
    a reflection of my own life..
    pain and suffering..
    or is that just how I am?
    [[helpp.. ]]

[[Here the song I wrotee.. maybe to help your idea... ]

6 Feet Under.

Can't you hear them scream. Can't you hear them weep. To All those who are, 6 feet deep.They're blood runs cold. And All they need. Is to feel loved. Unborn to see. That You Are What You Are. And you always will be.

As I failed to see. That you heart runs deep. Into the soul. That you'll never seek. Can't you hear them scream. Can't you hear them weep. To all those who are, 6 feet deep. They're blood runs cold. And all they need. Is one to love. And one to see.

As they turn. As they fade. Watch they're life. Just burn away. Your Heart Runs cold. And all they need. Is to feel loved. Unborn to see. Your just who you are. Leave me be. As I lie 6 feet under. I just want to be. Reborn to see. The pain you seek. Will always be there. Without the feeling. Of My dispare.

As they cry. As they fade. Watch those feeling fly away. Just fly away. As I'm 6 feet under. Unborn to see. That you are who you are. And always will be.

=============Thanxx===============
    COOKIE MONSTER Posts: 589, Reputation: 56

Apr 23, 2008, 04:56 PM
    Think your just after some sympathy myself
    IheartEdward Posts: 203, Reputation: 4

Apr 26, 2008, 12:49 PM
    Correct me if I'm wrong but you regret dumping a guy and now your depressed?
    I agree with cookie monster a bit as I do think your looking for sympathy but its normal to want the things you've lost. If your depressed don't look for sypathy, get help. There's nothing wrong with good old fashioned depression but it can get out off hand so decide how depressed you are and think about it.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 26, 2008, 01:00 PM
    Most times in life we can not go back and merely thinking about the past makes us lose out on the future. So start living again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

H1B - 221 g Denial [ 4 Answers ]

Hi One of my friend got 221 g Visa refusal for H1B.As the reason is petitioner is not able to give him an employment.So me too applied to the same company.Does it affect my case too?And is there any chance for him to take for H4 Visa?Will H1b refusal will stopped him to go for H4 Visa too. ...

Denial into canada [ 2 Answers ]

Being a convinced felon what are my chances of traveling and vacationing in canada and mexico.

Denial entrance to another country [ 3 Answers ]

I received a dui about 6 yrs ago. My passport is expired and I need to get a new one. Will my new passport have information regarding my dui that would deny me entrance to canada or mexico? I was told when border guards swipe your passport it gives them any info regarding any brushes with the...

Selfish or denial [ 7 Answers ]

My mother had to be rushed to er on Friday night, has been hospitalized and is not doing very well.. I know this is all so real, but for some reason I keep telling myself, "whatever she is fine" like nothing is wrong with her, and even though I know its not anywhere near good rightnow, I feel like...

View more questions Search