Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DEMIB Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2008, 01:15 PM
    Affordable Invitro
    :) Do you all know where I can get affordable IVF treatments and a health insurance provider that will help cover the cost?T
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 23, 2008, 02:44 PM
    It is unfortunate that IVF is so expensive. Unfortunately most health insurance does not cover IVF at this point in time.

Has infertility been diagnosed already?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Affordable tender steaks [ 7 Answers ]

I cannot afford a tender cut of beef. Occasionally Sirloin will be on sale. But rib eye, T -bone- porterhouse and those cuts of meat pass the Sirloin category are Out of my price range. Is there a steak below Sirloin. That is decently tender. I have tried other cuts But mainly they are...

Affordable health insurance? [ 2 Answers ]

Where can you find affordable health insurance? I work there is no benefits to get the cheapest health insurance it is over 150.00 a month that is with a big deductable, so If you need to go to Dr. it all comes out of your pocket. They I'm on medication it's almost 100.00 a month I had to make a...

Affordable online class for foreign students [ 5 Answers ]

Any ideas about institutions offfering undergrad level course online at affordable prices for international (F1 visa status) students in US? I notice they have us pay three times as much as state residents in community colleges for online classes, is it same everywhere or am I just not...

View more questions Search