Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Edible Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2008, 12:07 PM
    Flights and Hotels
    I'm planning on visiting some friends either this or next summer in mass. I live in the UK and am wondering if anyone knew of any good cheap hotels that are actually within distance of something.
    jillianleab Posts: 1,194, Reputation: 279
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2008, 04:28 PM
    What part of Massachusetts will you be visiting? The location really depends on if there will be anything nearby to do; way out in the suburbs you'll have less to do, but cheaper hotels, for example.

Here's a great site you can use to search hotels, things to do, places to eat, etc:

Massachusetts Tourism - Massachusetts Vacation Reviews - Massachusetts Vacations - TripAdvisor

Enjoy your trip!
    Edible Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2008, 02:40 PM
    Thanks mate

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Long boring flights, what to do. [ 4 Answers ]

I am about to go on a LONG flight from England to Australia. I am wondering if anybody has any ideas for what I can do on the plane for 18 hours. Ideas for teenagers are preferred. Thanks, Hannah

How are travel websites linked to hotels flights etc to allow online booking. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I was wondering how all the travel sites link themselves to allow online booking with the various airlines hotels etc. I was under the impression they are all link to a couple of different backend sites, which the hotels and airlines have access to? If this is the case, how do there...

View more questions Search