Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yo-yo Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2008, 11:35 AM
    Bikini waxing
    OK I have never had one done, so I wanted to know what's the process to having your bikini area waxed. Like do you wear underwear or are you totally bare? And what places do they wax exactly?
    COOKIE MONSTER Posts: 589, Reputation: 56

Apr 23, 2008, 11:47 AM
    Hope this link helps just click on it

How can I Prepare for a Bikini Wax?
    HyunChard Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2010, 11:15 AM
    Maybe it depends on the aesthetician, but usually <a href="http://www.nads.com.au/nads_products/hair_removal_strips">waxing</a> is done naked.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shaving v. Waxing legs [ 10 Answers ]

I have never actually shaved or waxed my legs before. I have quite a naturally tanned body so you can't notice my hairs unless you are close up. This summer I'm planning to do one of them, but which one is the best? Should I just leave it? And will there hair grow back darker and thicker?...

Shaving... Waxing.. [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, I'm 16 and live in England and I need help!! Right I know this is probably not "health" but it was under women's so I thought I'd ask any way. I know this is a stupid question and women are going to be thinking oh my god no way did she just ask that but here goes. I want to get rid of my pubic...

How to get rid of an abrsion from waxing [ 8 Answers ]

Please help me get rid of these abrasions from waxing they look horrible!! PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE GIVE ME SOME ADVISE PLEAse my mom won't help she's just mad at me for what I've done to my face :mad:

Now This Is A Very Funny Waxing Story... read On [ 5 Answers ]

WAX is NOT your friend CAUTION: Be prepared to laugh out loud... I laughed till I almost cried as I could just see this happening! (And I feel it too!) All hair removal methods have tricked women with their promises of easy, painless removal- The epilady, scissors, razors, Nair, and now......

Shaving Waxing Hair on a guy [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, After the interesting post of shaving 'down-stairs', I'm curious as to ask: "What suggestions do you have for a man to shave or wax other areas of his body, ie -: His chest, legs or even his arse...." I personally wax my chest and tummy. :cool:

View more questions Search