Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HMFIC Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2006, 01:52 PM
    Late 80's early 90's Saturday morning TV show
    I believe this show is from the late 80's or early 90's. It is about a father and daughter who found a "portal" to a prehistoric land. It aired on Saturday mornings. Any ideas ?
    amphitrite16 Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

Feb 18, 2006, 08:00 AM
    I think you might be thinking of Land of the Lost. Let me know if I am wrong though!
    Stormy69 Posts: 290, Reputation: 98

May 28, 2006, 09:39 PM
    Marshall, Will and Holly
    On a routine expedition
    Met the greatest earthquake ever known
    High on the rapids It struck their tiny raft (insert screams here)
    And plunged them down a thousand feet below
    To the Land of the Lost
    To the Land of the Lost
    To the Land of the Lost Lost Lost lost!
    Sleestaks rocked LOL
    ndx Posts: 79, Reputation: 21

Jun 19, 2006, 09:30 AM
    Man, the cartoons back then were amazing, I can remember things like sharky and george, about a shark and a puffer fish I think, they were detectives, bestest thing everz.

What else, Mighty max!! Whoah, I so wanted him as my best mate. (some of those episiodes where actually scary)

And, Konan or something, some mussely guy with a big sword. (still talking about early 90's cartoons)

Biker mice from mars! Mice, who were from mars who were bikers! Ingenious.
    Michellerenee Posts: 102, Reputation: 7

Apr 11, 2007, 03:53 PM
    Maybe Land of the Lost?
    ChristianII Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2007, 01:51 PM
    I think I remember that too. Land of the Lost sounds right.
    LIGHT7 Posts: n/a, Reputation:

Apr 3, 2008, 12:24 AM
    I remember a cartoon that there where like a circus and they would change with the power of crystals and fight for good
    Guest Posts: n/a, Reputation:

Apr 3, 2008, 12:26 AM
    From amazing adventures cartoons

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a late 80's/early 90's cartoon children's movie... [ 11 Answers ]

I must have seen this movie a hundred times and I have no clue what it is. The characters were creatures of some sort - mice, hedgehogs, something. The little sister of one of the mice, we'll call them for clarity's sake, got really sick and all the mice took her to an old woman mouse in the woods...

Late 80's early 90's TV show [ 16 Answers ]

Trying to remember the name of a TV show from the late 80's or early 90's about a guy who fought crime in a black robotic looking suit... not batman... live action... drove a modified motorcycle. He had an African American buddy who whore classic sunglasses that flipped up... That's all I...

Late 80's early 90's children's movie about penguins [ 8 Answers ]

OK I'm about to be 19 and the movie I'm looking for I ALWAYS watched when I was younger. It was about two baby penguins there was a blue one and a pink one and they get captured and put on a ship (I think it was winter). They are trying to escape from the ship and they hide behind a bunch of...

This is a tough one... 80's - early 90's TV show/movie [ 9 Answers ]

OK I saw this animated show/movie (can't remember which it was) on TV when I was really young. It couldn't have been before 1985. It involved a witch or sorcerer who had the ablity to turn people into stone. The villain hyponotized the young men of the village and used them to round up all...

Kids movie from late 80's early 90's I think [ 11 Answers ]

There was a movie that I watched once when I was younger about a young girl who had dolls that came to life and they lived in a land that she could go to if she stepped through her mirror. I know it is not Alice and Wonderland. This movie was about the girl's grandma was getting older and she...

View more questions Search