Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    knappekbon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2008, 10:44 PM
    Searching for my mother
    :confused: I am 48 years old I have been searching for m y mother along time,and here is wher I end up nowhere!I would love to met her,I have information that will help you out ,I just will not go any further if this just involves money! I am more then willing to pay if my mother was found,and I seen those resultsfirst, I have never met her and would do anything to see her!to have some closure in life,will you please help me! Thank you bonnie knappek
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 24, 2008, 12:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by knappekbon
    :confused: iam 48 years old i have been searching for m y mother along time,and here is wher i end up nowhere!i would love to met her,i have information that will help u out ,i just will not go any further if this just involves money! iam more then willing to pay if my mother was found,and i seen those resultsfirst, i have never met her and would do anything to see her!to have some closure in life,will you please help me! thank you bonnie knappek

I don't know what you mean by "not go further if this just involves money." If you have used all the public info that is out there and can't locate her, you will have to find someone who can access private info.

I am not aware of anyone who can access confidential records and locate information who will show you the results and then have you make the determination whether the info is good and you should pay. You don't tell a Doctor you will only pay if you get better -

If you are willing to pay, contact a Licensed Private Investigator and have them use their contacts. There is still no guarantee that your mother can be found.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mother-In-Law Acts Like My Children's Mother [ 6 Answers ]

I would like some advice on how to handle a situation with my mother-in-law. My mother-in-law was always the kind of woman who loved kids immensely, wanted to be a stay-at-home mom, her whole life revolves around her kids, etc. I think that is absolutely fabulous. Me, on the other hand, I've...

My mother acts like a bill collector more than a mother [ 9 Answers ]

I need an opinion... my mother has lent me money for some computer programs and we get our cell phones together so I deposit mine in her account every month to pay for mine and pay her monthly to pay her back for my programs. Lately, my work has been slow, and I will not have the money until next...

Searching for my mother. [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, I'm not too sure if anyone could help me but I've been looking online forever now trying to find a site or something where I could find my moms real mom. My moms looking for her mother and she asked me to help, but all we have is my mothers name that her mother gave her with the baptism...

Searching and searching [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am constantly searching on engines such as Google and Yahoo! Etc and always when I need to come back to what I found in a previous search, I can never seem to find it again or remember how I got to it. Does anyone know if major engines have a feature that allows me to track where I...

View more questions Search