Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    OUZO Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2008, 06:16 PM
    Summons & Complaint
    Hi all

I rec'd a summons and complaint for old crerdit card debt (SOL not expired/ MI venue)

How to I file and answer to the complaint.

I want to 'motion to defend'
    Do I also want to ask for discovery as well?

Check out some similar questions!

Summons and Complaint on Old Debt [ 2 Answers ]

I was just served a summons and complaint from one of those collections agencies which have a "legal front" name. I used to work in the legal department of a collections agency, but they still scare me a bit. I have been looking online today and cannot find a format to file a response to the court...

Summons and Complaint on Old Debt [ 1 Answers ]

I was just served a summons and complaint from one of those collections agencies which have a "legal front" name. I used to work in the legal department of a collections agency, but they still scare me a bit. I have been looking online today and cannot find a format to file a response to the court...

Summons for complaint of an open account [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Today I received a court summons on behalf of a debt collector. This summons was handed to me without any official seal or a required signature from myself. This debt collector refused to negotiate with me when I had to settle some other accounts after a car accident put me severely...

Summons for complaint of an open account [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Today I received a court summons on behalf of a debt collector. This summons was handed to me without any official seal or a required signature from myself. This debt collector refused to negotiate with me when I had to settle some other accounts after a car accident put me severely...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.