Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jdljessie Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2008, 04:46 PM
    Best Friend Boy Crazy
    :eek: My friend is boy crazy. She started dating her best friend tyler and she broke up with him in about a week because she didn't want to ruin their friendship. But then she dated her BEST FRIENDS, BEST FRIEND. Now she broke up with him and the boys are not friends. She feels really bad. She asks ME what to do. They won't take her but agreed to be friends with her. She is upset because she broke up a friendship and she doesn't have a boyfriend. What should I tell her?:eek:
    COOKIE MONSTER Posts: 589, Reputation: 56

Apr 22, 2008, 06:01 PM
    How old is she?
    Sarah48375 Posts: 85, Reputation: 13

Apr 22, 2008, 06:19 PM
    In my opinion, you should not say anything to her. The best thing you can do is just be there for her. If she asks you for your opinion, tell her the truth. However, you should say your opinion in a respectful and non-confrontational manner. Perhaps instead of saying she's boy crazy, you could ask her questions. Help her figure it out by her coming to her own conclusions. You could ask her if she thinks what she did was good idea. Ask her what she would do if the situation came up again. Ask her what she would do differently. Ask her why she did that. You can also tell her what you think, but tell her in a nice way. She is your friend, and there is no reason to hurt her.

My friends have done some pretty stupid stuff, and I just support them. If the situation happens again, I take the opportunity to remind them what happened last time.
    COOKIE MONSTER Posts: 589, Reputation: 56

Apr 23, 2008, 01:36 PM
    This girl is going to get a bad name for herself if this carries on,I'm serious,one guy this week and another the next this is not good,if this carries on she'll either end up going through school being called the local bike [even if she is not having sex with them] she will get bad name,I'm sorry to be blunt about it but she needs to stop this before its to late and the name has stuck and it will if she doesn't change

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Slept with my neighbour/friend/ex's friend/he has a girlfriend [ 20 Answers ]

So I was drinking at my friends house when he showed up just in time to give me a ride home and we've lived across the road from each other for quite some time now and we were friends in grade 7 until now... we're both 19. I had a great night with him we were up until 6 and woke up at 9: 30 to do...

I fall in love with my best friend he still considers me just dear friend can I chang [ 6 Answers ]

I want to know if I can change the way he loves me , knowing that he always loves to talk with me Can this change? Can we become good couple? Thanks all...

Crazy friend! [ 4 Answers ]

Ok, I have this friend that I feel is going crazy!! She is a mess, and as much as I'd like to help her. She really isn't going to get help, intell she is ready to help herself. So please help with any thoughts or suggestions. This girl is 33 years old and has a drinking problem. I've...

Friend poached another friend! Advice? [ 11 Answers ]

I had never had this feeling before, but last summer I felt like one of my friends was poaching another, as in they were going to be friends with each other INSTEAD of me, not in addition to me. A series of events happened in a few days (friend #1 supposed to come early to help with my...

View more questions Search