Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ZUNKMAN Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2008, 04:13 PM
    5hp briggs and stratton tiller motor need model # or replacement motor
    I have an earthquake tiller model 5020 with a 5hp briggs and stratton motor that I need to replace but I can not find the model of the motor. Does anyone know which motor replaces that motor or do you know the model number of the motor that was used on that tiller?
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2008, 08:00 PM
    Look around on the blower housing (where the pull rope is located, that is the blower housing), it could be kind of at the bottom side of the housing. Also, check on the valve cover.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Apr 23, 2008, 08:04 PM
    Briggs likes to stamp their model numbers in the blower housing. Very difficult to spot. It's a series of numbers.
    m.vijaynivas Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2012, 02:55 AM
    The swinking motor is same effict it rotate ac/dc

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Briggs and stratton model 300 lawnmower motor [ 1 Answers ]

Just bought a new lawnmower, and it starts fine, but it sounds as if its at an idol speed. It didn't come with a idol adjustment cable, so I'm just wondering if it's the way its supposed to be? It sounds like it's barely running, and it only cuts grass at a very slow walk. Any help would be...

16 hp briggs and stratton motor plugs not firing [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 16 hp briggs and stratton engine.. riding mower... I have put new parts on it and still no fire from the sparkplugs... any advise please?. thanks a lot.:confused:

MTD Briggs and stratton motor is having major issues. [ 1 Answers ]

I bought this used mtd riding lawnmower. It worked fine last Saturday and I got half the yard mowed. I got off the darn thing for a minute and it would not crank not even a wisper of a sound. I jumped it off my car and it cranked right up. I did this a couple of more times and then finally on the...

Briggs & Stratton 18.5 motor floods gas [ 1 Answers ]

My motor is spitting gas out the carb. And floods now.

12.5 briggs and stratton motor repair [ 2 Answers ]

I have replaced conrod but have stuffed up settings. Do not know correct position of piston related to tapped setting

View more questions Search