Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GONZOSMC Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2008, 02:49 PM
    Light dims when saw is run. Follow up
    I ran the sub panel, which has slots for 2 breakers, from a 40amp dual pole breaker which was used to run an old pool pump using the existing wire which is "AWG 12 cu2 CDR with AWG 12 ground type UF-B 600 volts" the distance is about 75 feet. Additionally, I have the sub panel set up to run two 110 20amp breakers. Thanks in advance for any additional help
    stanfortyman Posts: 5,598, Reputation: 279
    Electrical & Lighting Expert

Apr 22, 2008, 05:52 PM
    Why don't you delete this post and move it over to the other existing thread. It is impossible to keep track of all the related information if you start a new thread every time you need to add information.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can ghost follow you ? [ 11 Answers ]

Very long story... When my daughter was 2 she was playing in the livingroom with her toys nothing out of the norm , I was talking to her dad in the dinning room al the sudden about five dvds fall from the entertainment center her dad looked at her and ask her why she done this when she knows that...

Follow Up on the Ex [ 7 Answers ]

We started talking regularly again about 2 months ago. I was involved in a very bad accident, and was hospitalized and in a coma. My sister text messaged everybody in my phone to inform them of my status and the Ex's number was still in there. When I came to she was one of the first people to call...

A Follow-up to Rosie [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone, For those of you who were so very kind and supportive - Labman, Ruby, J_9, Kae, and many more, about my former post on Rosie, here is an update. Had my day in court, actually two days but who is counting? Lol. The hearing was in civil court. The guy who owned the other dog...

TV & Appliances turns off, Lights dims & brightens [ 10 Answers ]

I hope I explain this accurately enough for someone to advise me. When I'm watching TV sometimes it just turns off. The vcr/dvd and the cable box stays on. If I turn on the microwave, the lights will dim and the microwave will slow down. Then the TV will turn off and the refrigerator and digital...

Follow up to Should I contact him [ 2 Answers ]

I called him a week ago. We talked for an hour on the phone mostly about him. I asked if he wanted to go out and grab a bite to eat and he said he was busy but would call me another time and get together. He hasn't called back Should I call him again or leave it be. I did not mention anything...

View more questions Search