Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rmccafferty Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2008, 02:12 PM
    Customized footer style in Word 2007
    Word 2007 has a series of customized footer styles when you select to insert a footer. The 3rd one down, title alphabet, has a horizontal double line of sorts.

My question is two-fold. First, is there a way to use that footer but change the color of the horizontal lines? (I tried to right click to change the line color, but the only color setting I could find is for the text to be entered).

Second, is there a way to design my own footer style and have it appear in the drop down list in Windows menu system? (Again I would be after something similar to the style Word calls Alphabet, but with a different colored line).

Thank you
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Apr 22, 2008, 02:21 PM
    I'm not ENTIRELY sure if this is the best way to go about it, but what I've found is that you can go to the "HOME" tab, and on the right, there is a "change styles" button. If you click there, then scroll down to "colors" and then just hover over the different colors, I believe that the primary color is the color of the line.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Problems with Microsoft Equation 3.0 and Word 2007 [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have been using Microsoft Equation 3.0 for several years. Recently I upgraded to Word 2007 and am experiencing some problems. I use the path Insert - Object - Microsoft Equation 3.0. First problem: I can add parentheses from the equation toolbar, but when I add something large within...

Word 2007 - splitting the page into 2 or 3 sections for a long list [ 1 Answers ]

So I have a long list similar to this: 1) A 2) C 3) D 4) B 5) C Well after a while it runs to page two in MS word and I wanted to know if there was an easy way to move the single long row into a few rows lined up next to each other on page one

WORD 2003 Doc getting somehow saved as 2007.rtf [ 12 Answers ]

This is an odd situation. My mother-in-law who knows NOTHING about computers, has WORD 2003 on her computer - I installed it for her. She has been creating simple Word documents and saving them for about 6 months or so with no problem. Today, somehow, all of her WORD 2003 Documents are now...

Using Document Versions in Word 2007 [ 9 Answers ]

I have used versions (File menu... versions) in Word 2003. I am now using Word 2007 but cannot find the versions command. Where do I create a new document version in Word 2007?

MS Word 2007 Security [ 1 Answers ]

How can I change save documents so they can be read by all users that log on to my PC? I use MS Word 2007 to type letters and I save them, but they can only be opened or edited by me and I want to save them so that anyone logged on to my PC can open them as we sometimes use word when someone is...

View more questions Search