Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    darryl123 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2008, 01:17 PM
    Ok I have open the first seven chakras now I won't to know how to open the 8th and 9th
    Hey dos any body out there know how to open the 8th and 9th chakra. And open the third eye chakra to its full potintal..

Thaks.

Darryl123
    darryl123 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2008, 01:20 PM
    I heard of a cd called advanced chakra wisdom..
    black111madonna Posts: 101, Reputation: 15

Apr 27, 2008, 11:15 AM
    The eight chakra is the center of the source of dreams, close to the occipitale lob, this is at the basis and the back of the head right above the neck.
    Persons, especially the ones with psychic abillities get a lot of headache because of stuck information on that spot.
    The inactivity of this chakra mirrors your present state as a sort of sleepy restricted conscious creature.
    In the present reality people with developing psychic abillities can make connections from the source of dreams which are critical for the limbic system to mentally control others.
    It is important to realize this and to surround this center with great spiritual protection.
    In the fully new conscious system that regulates the psychic nrgs in this special center and prevent control by others, this will become very important.

The new ninth chakra center is placed in the area of he hypofyse. Near the center of your head it will let your body react to light and ray and it will rejuvenate your body at the end of this reaction.
    In the new body, the sixth, eight and ninth center have an intensive interaction with the other from which you can make immediate use of every vital interdimensional information nrg.

If you want more information about the 10, 11, 12 and 13 chakras let me know these ones include the opening of the third eye.
    Hope I could be of help.
    faithful1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2009, 09:58 PM
    Curious if you might say more about the limbic system, occiput and headaches. I am an intuitive and have a lot of issues on the right side, which is also where I receive my communication when giving a reading. Any additional reading you might direct me to?
    faithful1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2009, 09:58 PM
    Curious if you might say more about the limbic system, occiput and headaches. I am an intuitive and have a lot of issues on the right side, which is also where I receive my communication when giving a reading. Any additional reading you might direct me to?
    online3378 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2010, 12:28 PM
    Comment on black111madonna's post
    Hello .
    Please help me with disance healing , to open my third eye . My sinuses are so sick and can not open my 6th chakra alone.
    I need a powerful friend for help me, in dream or sending ditance energy.
    Thank you .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My itunes won't open at all, does anybody know how to get it to open? [ 4 Answers ]

I recently got my computer back after having new virus scanns on my computer downloaded.. and I have used itunes since then but last night when I logged out and logged back in this morning, when I click on itunes, all that happens is it has the mouse thing which looks like its loading for a couple...

My cd drive won't open! What should I do? [ 4 Answers ]

Well aside from hiring a technician to fix this, is there any other method? A friend told me to get a paperclip and point it at the smallest hole that's located at the front of the cd drive. The 3rd one at the far right.he told me that was what will aid the cd drive to open.I haven't tried it yet...

Site won't open [ 4 Answers ]

Hi. For some reason an internet site I very much need at the moment will not open no matter how I try I keep getting "internet explorer cannotnopen this page" message. Every other site I use works perfectly. But like I said I really need this one at the moment. I rang the company whose site it is...

CD Drive won't open [ 4 Answers ]

I have a compact and my CD drive won't open. Does anyone know what might be wrong.

Icons won't open [ 1 Answers ]

I can't open any icons on the desktop or some things in the start menu such as the control panel, when I try to the screen goes blank for a few seconds and then recovers. Also when I try to download anything it says I do not have administrative powers but I can't open up the control panel to change...

View more questions Search