Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    buddyjoe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2008, 07:56 AM
    Hair Follicle testing
    I recently smoked marijuana almost 2 months ago... I have a hair follicle test soon. I have shaved every hair on my body and my hair grows about an inch every month. Will they test my eyebrows? Will I pass?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Apr 22, 2008, 08:12 AM
    Hello buddy:

Being bald is the first sign that you're a druggie. Yes, they'll test your eyebrows. If you don't have eyebrows, they'll violate you anyway. What? You think they're nice people?

Will you pass?? No.

excon
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Apr 22, 2008, 08:26 AM
    They'll find hair anywhere... and if you are missing hair EVERYWHERE, they can turn you down simply because you're trying to hide so much.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair follicle test [ 2 Answers ]

I haven't smoked weed in 2 years but on Saturday I hit it 4 times and took 4 pill how could I pass with over the counter or any thing I can buy at a store I have to take a hair drug on Tuesday

Hair follicle drug testing [ 3 Answers ]

Can a 12 panel hair drug test differentiate between hydro codone and hydromorphone if hydrocodone is already depostited in hair ?

Drug Testing Hair Follicle [ 1 Answers ]

I recently took a pre employment drug test for a major company.Their method of drug Testing was both specimen and hair follicle.I know that hair follicle testing is more percise And can go as far back as a year.I took two small tokes off a joint back three months Ago.And another couple of tokes...

Hair follicle testing [ 1 Answers ]

I have a friend who is a former addict, but he has been clean for 13 years. He has recently had to take a hair follicle test for custody of his son. This test was done on pubic hair and showed a positive for cocaine and marijuana. The cocaine level was approximately 300. How long can cocaine...

Hair follicle testing [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone one know of a web site or company that sells hair follicle collection kits that will cover synthetic opiates? I'm looking to identify Nubain on a hair follicle screen, I don't think it can be identified by name, but it would be covered by a test that covered synthetic opiates. Thank...

View more questions Search