Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ravindra Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2006, 05:39 AM
    Problem attaching files to mail
    Hi I have problem attaching files to mail
    nwsflash Posts: 530, Reputation: 73

Feb 16, 2006, 05:43 AM
    Can you please give a little more info, what mail client are you using, and what type of file's are you trying to attach?

And please give a little more detail regards the problem message or such your getting.

Thanks
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Feb 16, 2006, 05:44 AM
    You're going to have to give us a lot ore information than that if you want help. Can you provide us with the following:

• What exactly is going wrong and any errors shown?
    • What mail program you are using?
    • What type of file are you trying to attach?
    • What version of Windows do you have

That'll do for start.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Feb 16, 2006, 09:53 AM
    Hi,
    I agree with your other answers.
    If you could give us the answers to those questions, and maybe type in exactly what you are clicking on, then we can help.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 16, 2006, 10:03 AM
    I agree with the other posts. Can you give more details.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Problem printing Publisher files sent through Outlook [ 3 Answers ]

I'm having an issue with MS Publisher 2003 files which are sent through email and opened in MS Outlook 2003. I'm using the "Send this Page as an Email" option, but when the recipients get the email and try to print it, they only get what will fit onto one page, and the rest comes out blank. I...

Problem with my music files [ 4 Answers ]

Yesterday I was on my computer and I upgraded my RealPlayer. I don't know if this is what caused it, but all of my music files(even though they were and still play in Windows media player by default) had the suffix .mp3 added to their filename. Now, when I change the name of a file, it changes...

Problem reading files [ 16 Answers ]

I have a problem reading files, the document is saying it is empty, but when I click on the document I can see my file but I can not open it, nor copy, delete or move it! It is only on about 10 files (the most important ones on the PC) the files are wmv, avi and mpg. I can in fact read other...

Nba live 2004 crack files/patch files [ 2 Answers ]

Can anybody help me find the crack and patch files on nba live 2004. I badly need it co'z I don't have a cd rom which is needed to play. You may send it to my email add.>Removed<

E-mail attachment problem [ 5 Answers ]

I am having a problem openning my e-mail attachment. Click on attachment and this comes up Windows cannot find Program exe. This program is needed for openning files of Type " Earthlink Mail Message". I know longer have Eathlink Internet Service. How can I get rid of this? I have Windows 98,...

View more questions Search