Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    michelle8621 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2008, 07:43 PM
    Desire or need!
    Hello! This can be a long story but I'll cut it short.

I am a lesbian and I met a girl about a year ago at Gay Pride. Since that day we were spending all day together everyday and we loved every minute of it. In November I found a Personal AD she had placed on the Internet looking for a man. When I confronter her about it she told me that she had placed the AD before she had met me, so I let it go. Since that day though, nothing was ever the same. Just recently I saw the AD again and it was active. She had also placed a picture that I took with my phone as her main image. Once again, I confronter her and she told me that I was a stalker and that I needed to respect her privacy. That was the last time we talked and its been about 2 weeks now. She ended up sending me a text message. The text didn't say much, it was basically "hey what's up, what are you doing". I did reply a good 3 hours later or so and she never responded. The next day she send me the same text and I didn't reply at all. I don't know what to do.. I miss her a lot and I feel like I do love her. What do you guys think??

Thanks,
    -Michelle
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Apr 21, 2008, 08:01 PM
    I think she is looking for who ever/whatever/whenever/where ever NO strings attached--male or female. I would tend to believe her about the ad EXCEPT for the fact that she posted a current pic so therefore NO I would not trust her!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 21, 2008, 08:02 PM
    Sounds like she likes girls and guys, and that most likely she was wanting to date guys and dating you at the same time. If you don't mind sharing her with guys sometimes, I see no problem,
    If this is a issue, then perhaps she is not the one for you.
    Also since you are not living together merely dating, is or was there any commitment not to see others.
    oneguyinohio Posts: 1,302, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Apr 21, 2008, 08:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle8621
    What do you guys think??
    From what you have posted, it seems that she is looking for a man. She may or may not want to continue the relationship with you, but seems to be thinking that it is none of your business if she is looking for someone else.

Doesn't seem like she wants an exclusive relationship. And at the least, there doesn't seem to be much communication between the two of you about it, so the relationship may not be what you thought or hoped that it was.

Take a good look, and think about if you really want to be treated the way you have been, or if you would be better off to look elsewhere for a better relationship.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do I get the desire to hurt myself? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi. I have been diagnosed with depression but lately I keep getting this desire to hurt myself. I don't mean cut. I am no cutter. I just keep scratching myself so I end up with actual scratches and scraping my hand on a brick wall until it bleeds... Is this still self harm and why can't I stop...

Why no desire? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi All I'm new to the boards and just wanted to talk a bit about my situation and get opinions... I'm 24 year old Female and I've never had any real interest in having sex. I get horny sometimes when I'm by myself and do masterbate - but I have very weak orgasms and I don't even masterbate...

Loss of desire to have sex [ 12 Answers ]

I'm looking or seeking any info on natural vitamins to up my boyfriends sex drive... I believe that if I don't try something now, our relationship is going to fail because I can't deal with not having sex. Please help if you know anything I can do or talk him into doing?

Lack of sexual desire [ 1 Answers ]

My partner has a lower libido than mine and we just don't get around to having intercourse often how can I improve our sexual life?

Drastically different levels of desire [ 10 Answers ]

Perhaps someone else know what I'm feeling here… What do you do when you and your spouse have drastically different levels of sexual desire? In recent years, my wife has developed a very “take it or leave it” kind of attitude towards sex. Weeks go by where she has just no interest. She’s more...

View more questions Search