Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phyllsmartin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2008, 04:53 PM
    Me and my boyfriend broke up a month ago and we are always off and on
    Me and my exboyfriend broke up about two weeks ago and for the last six years we have always been off and on. The main reason I ended the relationship was because of he;s disrespectful teenage kids. They were living in my house and wouldn't even speak when I came into my home. They didn't house duties and me and my ex became for distance when they moved in the home. I told he it was't working out because he didn't finanically help me w
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 21, 2008, 05:45 PM
    What exactly is your question.
    In my own opinion. If you keep calling it off, and it is always off and on. He is always going to have his children they are part of the package. If you can not deal with that. You have ended before because of that reason, I honestly think it is time to end this relationship, put it out of its misery.

Other questions, Whose home is it??
    You did not finish off your post?? Did not help you with??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Broke up my boyfriend [ 5 Answers ]

Well I'm 16 and I was going out with my boyfriend who is 17 for a year and 3 months at first I was really chilled out and wasn't really bothered about the relationship that much but he was really sweet and lovey dovey with me he seemed so sweet kind and funny and I started having feelings for him...

My girlfriend and I broke up about a month ago... Still miss her and want her [ 8 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been broken up for about a month now, and we're sort of on a break I guess you could say... I'm going to try and be detailed with the explanation of the relationship so that maybe you guys can give me better advice :) I'm sorry if this is long but I want to give as much...

My boyfriend and I broke up a month ago [ 4 Answers ]

My ex boyfriend and I were together for about a year. Then he broke up with me. And I asked a lot of questions on here about how to deal with it and what to do.. etc Well last night he emailed me and told me he misses me And says were just on a break And we are on this break because when we do...

My Boyfriend is ALWAYS broke! [ 1 Answers ]

What's up Everybody What it do? Okay I am new to this site. And I have a question. Ready? All right I have a boyfriend we have been going out for 4 years. We love each other and all that good stuff, have a good time together n all. But... in these 4 years that we have been going out homeboy has...

I broke up with my ex boyfriend [ 6 Answers ]

I broke up with my ex boyfriend because he was abusive, possessive and jelouse. He expected me to dump my friends but he wouldn't get rid of his friends. I even think he was cheating on me with another girl. I got my own place to get away from him because I finally got tired of all the crap he was...

View more questions Search