Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Crysi Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2008, 01:22 PM
    Vertigo And nauseas
    This morning I had a cup of sugarless green tea after eating some food. Some minutes after I felt a heavyness come over me like I was hynpnotised. ( I was listening to a mini sample, but I'm sure it wasn't enough to take effect). I then felt really sick and cold sweatin only on my face. I was so nauseas and the room was totally spinning out of control, especially when I went t0 lie down. I just woke up from sleeping and feel much better but I feel slight tension in my head now.. Is this a disease or something? Could wisdom teeth cause this, because one of the bottom teeth just (today) started coming out and already has slight discomfort as the gum is a little swollen!
    Any advise? I'm scared...
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Apr 21, 2008, 05:39 PM
    Does sugarless mean N0 sweeteners (Splenda, Equal, Sweet 'n low, sucrose... )?
    Some people have reactions to artificial sweeteners and other additives and preservatives.
    I can't eat stuff with MSG or I get that heavy feeling and really weak almost feel paralyzed.

Here is an article on aspartame.
    Truth About Aspartame -It is POISON!!!
    Crysi Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2008, 09:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u
    Does sugarless mean N0 sweeteners (Splenda, Equal, Sweet 'n low, sucrose...)?
    Some people have reactions to artifical sweeteners and other additives and preservatives.
    I can't eat stuff with MSG or I get that heavy feeling and really weak almost feel paralyzed.

Here is an article on aspartame.
    Truth About Aspartame -It is POISON!!!
    Absolutely No sweeteners, all natural for the best benefits you know...
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Apr 22, 2008, 03:19 PM
    I don't know what it could be. I get like that occasionally. I try taking B complex when I do.
    I am starting to try and buy natural and organic as much as possible because any more they can list chemicals as artificial flavoring and you have no idea what you are eating. They are cloning meat and produce now too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nauseas [ 7 Answers ]

I have been feeling EXTREMLEY nauseas for about 3 days now, I haven't changed my diet and my stomach does not hurt. I am not stressed either, I am very content. I am very sensitive to certain smells, like pretzels. I have yet to actually throw up. So this morning, I took a pregnancy test and it was...

Postiional vertigo [ 2 Answers ]

What can I do to help take of the dizziness that I'm experiencing?

Fatigue and vertigo [ 11 Answers ]

Lately I have been very fatigue and having much vertigo. It happens worse in the morning. I had a cat scan and my blood taken, all came back fine. I've also been to doctors 4 times and yet they can't explain it. It all seems like I wake up very disoriented. It mostly comes and goes, but lasts about...

Treating Vertigo [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I have been really dizzy lately, sometimes I even feel nauseous (sp?). I posted this last week. Anyhoo, I went to the doctor and she believes its Vertigo because I have fluid in my ear. I was supposed to go back this week, but I have absolutely no time because it's fnals week at my college....

View more questions Search