Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oceanmist Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2006, 10:14 PM
    Day & night creams?
    Have you found any that are really good? I recently tried Avon and it was very smelly once on. Any suggestions?
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Feb 16, 2006, 12:39 AM
    Oceanmist, day and night creams are essential to skin care. The skin takes a lot of beating during winter and hot summer days, it is important to give it a little extra attention. Day creams soothes, softens and protect the skin. Night creams have a lot more nourishing ingredients in it because that is the time that your skin is at rest and these ingredients can go to work targeting the areas that need attention skin cells are at there highest. In other words, when we are sleeping, our bodies are repairing itself. That goes for our skin as well. If you don't like the Avon creams you should try Loreal or other brands. You will most likely find creams at a beauty counter or skin care aisle in stores. Choose a day or night cream that suit your skin type.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kojic Acid? Sure White Cream And Loreal Whitening Creams [ 13 Answers ]

Please Can Someone Help Me Here? I Have Been Using Sure White Cream For Over A Year Now And Honestly It Did Help When I Went On Holidays I Got A Tan Came Back And Stopped Using It Now I Am Using It Again But The Cream Contains Kojic Acid Is That Dangerous? What About The Loreal Creams Are They Any...

Skin Lightening Creams [ 10 Answers ]

I have pigmentation and freckles from over exposure to the sun. I was told about Dr Palmer's skin lightening cream and also read an article on Extreme lightening cream. I am a white middle aged lady and would like to know whether other people have used any of these or other creams successfully. ...

One Bad Night [ 9 Answers ]

:-[ Hello: I am in a dillemma. A few of my friends went out to celebrate a Birthday. We all went bar hopping & such. Everyone was quite intoxicated. However my dillemma is that I ended up taking a ride home (he was working at the bar & sober) from this cute guy I have been flirting with on & off...

Magic creams... extinct? [ 8 Answers ]

I heard from a friend that all Magic creams ie; amira, jameela, pervil will become extinct in the coming weeks , months. I heard that one of their Distributors in the Philippines did something that sends a red flag to FDA and now they are banned from bringing these products in US. Is this true??...

View more questions Search