Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    michelle12113 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2008, 11:29 AM
    Cant remember the name of this (90's) cartoon kiddie show
    God, I'm so happy there is this sight. HOPEFULLY, someone can answer cause I've asked everyone and they don't know!!

OK, so it was like these little critters they looked like gizmo's and furbies, they also kind of resemble the rainbow bright adoption angency critters, but they had pouches on their back and anytime they had to go off and do something they would flip their pouch and start bouncing around where ever they needed to go. I had a stuffed animal when I was little and it was purple with white hair and had a pocket on its back I could scoop his feet up in and bounce around...

Please OH PLEASE, someone know what I'm talking about!! :confused: :(
    138street Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2008, 11:52 AM
    Did they have striped color legs? Did they resemble dr. seuss characters?
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Apr 21, 2008, 02:08 PM
    :) Popples | TV Show
    michelle12113 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2008, 06:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by HistorianChick

HOLY FREAKIN CRAP!! I Don't KNOW WHO YOU ARE BUT I LOVE YOU!! Seriouslies, this puts my mind at ease. ~~~!!
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Apr 22, 2008, 05:38 AM
    LOL! I had a Popple... and loved that little guy! :)

Glad I solved the mystery!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

90's short cartoon about a vampire and his nightmares cartoon [ 2 Answers ]

I remember a short time toon I used to watch on the early 90's and now I forgot the name. It was about a vampire that did something and he ends up dead. But all that it was only a nightmare! When he dies in his dream, he wakes up and then goes back to sleep, closing his cofin. The toon must be...

Do you remember this TV show from the mid 90's? [ 6 Answers ]

I remember watching a TV show in Canada and if my memory is correct the shows logo, was something like a blue triangle with the title. The set I believe was an apartment, and it had one girl, and two guys I think. A train went around the room, and off onto the balcony, and if someone was on the...

A late 90's TV show. Can't remember the name of it. [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone remember a TV show that had aload of young people trying to survive in a mall and there is total chaos outside gangs everywhere. I think it was out in the late 90's.

80-90's cartoon/anime (can't remember name) [ 1 Answers ]

Watched this anime on vhs close to 13 years ago. From what I remember, the movie was a series of small clips. The main character was muscular, top heavy, wore an all blue spandex suit that cover his round top head with really large top teeth protruding past his jaw (reminds me of The Tick, sort...

Does any one remember this kids show from the 90's? [ 3 Answers ]

I remember watching a TV show (in canada) but forget the name... BASIC SETTING: - apartment - balcony - had a train running around the balcony, through the wall and through the kitchen/living room and if someone was in the balcony and needed a drink then someone in the kitchen would put the...

View more questions Search