Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RNM Posts: 61, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2008, 11:07 AM
    How do I loose weight fast?
    Hey!

You see I have been struggling with losing weight for so many years, I'm a teenager 18 and never been down at my ideal weight and I don't need THAT much too loose, but still I am desperate to loose the rest of my baby fat but I just DON'T have the motivation. I do exercise now almost everyday for about 30 minutes but then I'll go and eat too much food. How do I just get the motivation to eat only healthy food while working out? How do I loose the weight really fast in just a few weeks? Please I need some advise.
    Thanks!
    boredINmind Posts: 87, Reputation: 2

Apr 22, 2008, 01:17 AM
    GO OUT AND BUY YOUR DREAM OUTFIT! TRY IT ON EVERY FEW DAYS, AND THINK OF HOW GREAT YOU ARE GOING TO LOOK WEARING IT OUT SOMEDAY!

The best thing to do is to start a healthy diet and exercise program with reasonable results. Healthy goal is about 2 lbs a week, anything more would be starvation which can led to worse problems. The easiest way to cut calories is to find alternatives to the unhealthy things that you drink and eat. Cut out the junk food completely, just a few snacks every once in a while. Cut out all soft drinks and DIET DRINKS, these are just as bad a regular non-diet sodas. Drink lots of water to flush out the body and keep well hydrated, this will result in gorgeous skin as well, distraction from a few extra lbs

ALSO, WEIGHT IS NOT AN ACCURATE MEASUREMENT, YOU SHOULD LOOK AT YOUR SIZE AS A MEANS OF CALCULATION. MUSCLES IS GOOD AND WEIGHS MORE THAN FAT!!
    Queenshi Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2008, 03:10 PM
    The answer to losing weight fast is to lose it slow. Think of your body and life as one long road. If you drive too fast, you lose control and increase your chances of having an accident. If you go slow, then you can see all the potholes ahead. The point is if you didn't gain weight overnight, you're not going to lose it overnight either. Plus you're 18, wait for your body to fully stop growing and maturing before worrying too much about its shape, otherwise you may hurt yourself by not getting enough nutrients from food or exhaustion!
    InTheArmsOfGod Posts: 49, Reputation: 2

Apr 28, 2008, 06:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by RNM
    hey!

you see i have been struggling with loosing weight for so many years, i'm a teenager 18 and never been down at my ideal weight and i don't need THAT much too loose, but still i am desperate to loose the rest of my baby fat but i just DON'T have the motivation. I do exercise now almost everyday for about 30 mins but then i'll go and eat too much food. how do i just get the motivation to eat only healthy food while workin out? how do i loose the weight really fast in just a few weeks? please i need some advise.
    thanks!
    I too suffer from weight issues and the best part about it is that I know what I have to do in order to lose it. I'm a little older than you, so it's a bit tougher for me to do it, but anyone can no matter what the age.

The simplest way is look at what you have in front of you when you are eating. I suffer from mom and grandma's cooking. You see, they would always serve me a full plate of food. I mean the entire plate was full. The mind and stomach is tricked into eating all of it to completely satisfy the hunger you are having. However, if you do a little experiment on yourself, try serving yourself a dish that's half full next time, and you will see that you will feel full just the same as if the plate was full. I think we've trained ourselves to eat everything on our plate and let nothing go to waste. We've trained ourselves to complete and finish things and an empty plate satisfies that feeling of completion.

That, and you must exercise. The key is burning more calories than you intake. You may think that jogging or cardio is a pain, but the body reacts to action, movement. Keep yourself moving at all times. Push-ups, walking, jumping, etc.. Constant movement means constant burning of calories. That should help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How Can I loose my pregnancy weight FAST? [ 14 Answers ]

Hi I'm 20 yrs old and had a baby 6 months ago I gained over 100lbs from my pregnancy and now weigh a wopping 230LBS! And I'm only 5'2". I want to lose all this weight asap and wiling to discipline myself doing it.I'm looking into losing 115lbs, how can I do this fast?:confused:

Dying to loose weight fast! [ 11 Answers ]

Hi my name is Sarah, I'm 18 years old and gaining weight fast :( I used to think I was at a good weight but lately its just been stacking on. I used to weigh 55kg now I weigh 70kg its gotten out of control and I don't know what to do I've tried to eat healthy tried not to eat junk but I can't...

I want to loose a lot of weight fast! [ 5 Answers ]

Hi:) My name is zayd and I'm 13 years old .161cm.61kg.and I have a problem I'm too fat and I want the fastest way to loose weight!! :( if you answer me you can help fixing my problem pppppplllllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzz!? :rolleyes:

Loose weight fast [ 6 Answers ]

I've been wanting to loose wieght now for a while. I am 5'1 and weigh 105 pounds. Does anyone have any tips that I can use, to look skinny in 5 weeks, before school!! :eek:

I need ways to loose weight . And fast [ 1 Answers ]

Well its just plain and simple. I need to drop at least... 10 pounds and hopefully before march 20th. In the past 6 months I gained 30 pounds. Then lost 15. But I feel like I'm gaining it again. And I want to loose at least another 10 before march but don't know how. I don't have a lot of time to...

View more questions Search