Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wrolon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2008, 11:04 AM
    Immigration & marriage
    Hello, I just want to find out if both my Husband and I have to be at the immigration office for him to get his green card ?
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Apr 21, 2008, 12:27 PM
    If you mean he is getting his green card interview based on marriage to US citizen, YES, you have to accompany him and you will be interviewed separately with the same questions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Immigration marriage fraud [ 6 Answers ]

I, a widower of a 16 year old boy, recently married a young woman from the Philippines. We never consummated the relationship. She told others she was only here for the green card and could not stand being with me. Eventually she had me arrested on phony charges of domestic assault. Then she...

Immigration rules on marriage [ 1 Answers ]

My question is,do you have 2 get married in america before you apply for residency for your spouse or if you have a marrige licence from another country,would it be valid 2 apply for residency in america?

Immigration Laws On Marriage [ 1 Answers ]

I have come from pakistan 5 years ago, I got married to a british citizen. I have not got a british passport or a british nationality, but I do have a permanent visa to stay in the uk. I am now divorced and wish to marry someone in pakistan. Can I call my permanent who I marry in pakistan to the...

Immigration/marriage [ 2 Answers ]

I have a friend that is married to an US citizen, but does not yet have her green card. She is involved in an abusive marriage but does not want to get a divorce or even report the abuse in fear of losing her ability to stay in the country. What are her options? If she leaves the marriage prior to...

View more questions Search