Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rdg123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2008, 11:01 AM
    Lost high school diploma
    I am 50 years old and returning to college. I have been asked for my high school diploma and after many years of moving I cannot find my diploma. I contacted the school district where I attended high school, but the school I attended is no longer there. The district has sent me transcripts for only my freshman and sophomore years. How do I obtain a copy of my diploma?
    britster Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2008, 07:55 AM
    wow I wish I had an answer for you but that's a tough one... perhaps call the district school board? Good luck with your situation = )
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

May 15, 2008, 08:07 AM
    You say you are returning to college so does that mean you had started college earlier? If so the other college should still have a file on you. Public schools are required to maintain scholastic records for approximately 70 years so I'm wondering why your old HS can't find more info. The particular building may be gone but the district records is still there, call them about this regulation of keeping recoprds for 70 years.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

High school diploma [ 12 Answers ]

:( Hello I am 40 years old and now need my high school diploma for a job that I applied to. Someone please help, I don't know what to do. I had a stroke last March and I am scared to death to leave my home. I applied for a job to do at home it is for the IRS... Can I get my diploma online at home?...

High school diploma [ 3 Answers ]

Hello my name is Marco Arcila I live in Tampa Florida I didn't finish my high school I only need 2 credits more so I could get my 24 credits compreted that I need Im trying to look so any one can help me with this how I can't finish my high school diproma at home ?

High School Diploma [ 3 Answers ]

How can I retrieve my high school transcripts and a copy of my diploma?

High school diploma [ 2 Answers ]

I gradutated from a christian home school in San Diego,Ca. in 1991. I am looking for a way to find the school or find a web site to locate my diploma.

Do I need a high school diploma to... [ 1 Answers ]

I didn't know, witch thread to put this under but do I need a high school diploma to go to a trade school or college class. And how much would it cost to get my diploma online?

View more questions Search