Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adcast Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2003, 01:55 AM
    Golf swing
    Hi experts,

I'm a lady golfer with a 15 handicap. I always make it a point to be aware of my right elbow on the take away. But what I'd like to know is how high up and how close to the body by right elbow should be on the backswing. Thanks for any information.
    athena777333 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2003, 01:22 AM
    golf swing
    Hello there... All of the experts have moved to answerway.com, so you may want to go there and ask... They have some of the best in golf there ready to help you...
    rkbinn Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2006, 03:39 PM
    Hi I'm a golf pro and happened to see your question on the golf swing. It's hard to describe where the right elbow should be during the backswing without being there to observe you. However if you try to keep your elbows as close together as physically possible, that's as close to describing as I can get. At the top of the backsing, the right elbow should be directly under your hands... supporting the club. I hope this helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Help with 1930's swing:Kiss me sweet/simple [ 4 Answers ]

There is a lost song (at least I can't find it) that was pressed on a 78 that I used to listen to at a neighbors house in the 1950's, and it was old then! Then, my parents moved, and I've been looking for the song ever since. The melody followed a classical comosition, but the words were...

Regripping the golf club at the top of the swing [ 2 Answers ]

To whom it may concern, I am a 7 handicap and I have been having problems regriping the club at the top of my back swing. Is there any drills or things I can practice to stop this habit? Thanks Bob

Java Swing Problem [ 2 Answers ]

A JComboBox has constructors that can take a Vector or a ComboBoxModel. When I pass a DefaultComboBoxModel to it, and change the contents of the DefaultComboBoxModel, the drop-down list changes as expected. No problem. However, if I pass a Vector to it and change the contents of the...

Jules Pfeiffer-the tire swing [ 3 Answers ]

I'm looking for a Jules Pfeiffer cartoon depicting the demise of an idea for a tire swing as it moved from what the customer wanted through various departments such as research, design, engineering, marketing until it went into production and came out looking nothing like the original concept. ...

View more questions Search