Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jackbraman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2008, 02:56 PM
    Toro Pony white smoke
    I started my mower for the season and it is blowing white smoke and oil from the exhaust. Can you give me some ideas what is causing this? I bought a new battery, spark plug, and drained the gas and put in fresh gas. I have checked the oil level and that is fine.:confused:
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2008, 03:15 PM
    Is there oil residue in the air filter housing?
    jackbraman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2008, 03:37 PM
    No, it is clean. It is now low on oil when it was fine before.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

White smoke will it come from fuel injection [ 3 Answers ]

I just bought a honda civic with 100,000 miles on it, I noticed yesterday the car gave me a white smoke just when I started it, I know that is not good sign, this morning when I started it no white smoke coming out but I takes me couple times usually to start the car The fuel seem is not clean...

Briggs and Stratton 17 HP bellows white smoke [ 27 Answers ]

I have a Craftsman lawn tractor with a 17 hp OHV Briggs model #311707-0132-E1. I seems to run fine until I start mowing. The added pressure on the engine from the cutting is creating a huge cloud of white smoke. It stops as soon as I stop the blades and put it in neutral. I assume oil is getting...

Children's fantasy movie, white pony "maramis" [ 2 Answers ]

Looking for the name of a movie that was out in the late 80;s or early 90's, children's fantasy with a white pony named Maramis?

16.5 hp Briggs and Stratton blowing white smoke [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 9 yr old Murray riding mower. The engine started blowing white smoke and looses power when on a incline. Move the mower to level and runs well.

White smoke under the hood of my car [ 6 Answers ]

I was driving to work today and when I arrived, and put the car in park, I noticed that I had white smoke coming from underneath the hood of my car. I have a 2000 Infiniti I30. Can anyone tell me what this might be and how much I may end up paying to fix it? I just purchased the car used. Also,...

View more questions Search