Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dawnt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2008, 02:33 PM
    Finding Cell Phone Detailed Records on my husband
    He's cheated on me before - swears he is not cheating now but I know better. I need a copy of his cell phone bill to either prove that he isn't or prove that he is. I know, I know, ask him for it. He refuses to show it to me - but I have to see it for myself.

How can I get detailed billing records on my husband? We have separate accounts and do not live together. HELP!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 20, 2008, 02:35 PM
    You have far more problems than to worry about a cell phone bill, since you say you are not living together already.

But no, if he does not let you see it, there is no legal way to get a copy of it.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 20, 2008, 02:38 PM
    There is an obvious lack of trust in this "relationship", you aren't living together, he's already cheated, you think he's cheating again, you want to prove it, he refuses to give you the proof. Why are you still married, what's keeping you two together?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 21, 2008, 06:37 AM
    Your already apart, so why are you still looking for more evidence, since you already know he has cheated? Deal with what you already have, and let him go. Its time to close that chapter of your life, and move to a better place.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 21, 2008, 06:46 AM
    You have gotten good advice. If the trust is that bad and you are already living apart, then end it. Stewing about proof is not going to make things better. Even if you got the bills and there is nothing there, you probably cannot repair the breach.

If you file for divorce and need those bills to prove infidelity, your attorney can subpeona for them. But that's the only way you will get them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cell phone records [ 2 Answers ]

How could I get a copy of my friends detailed cell phone bill. I would like to know who she is keeping in contact with.

Cell phone records [ 2 Answers ]

Can I get a copy of someone's cell phone record & how?

Cell Phone Records [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to obtain cell phone records specifically numbers dialed and received from A particular cell phone. Is there a company or site that does this? What do I do?

Cell phone records [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get a copy of a cell phone bill other than my own. Is there a web site ?

Your cell phone records, for sale.. [ 1 Answers ]

What ever happen to privacy?? Link: http://www.informationweek.com/blog/main/archives/2006/01/for_sale_your_p.html

View more questions Search