Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    softbalgrl1331 Posts: 157, Reputation: 10

Apr 20, 2008, 02:20 PM
    Your favorite.
    What's your favorite hobby? Personally, I absolutely LOVE to read!
    workhelpme Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Apr 20, 2008, 02:38 PM
    Video games FTW! =D
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2008, 10:13 AM
    Reading

Community Theatre

Cooking/Baking

Writing

Civil War stuff... :)

(and a plethora of others!)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 23, 2008, 11:53 PM
    Reading and gardening are probably my two, main ones. I also like to "collect" things of various types that interest me. One of them would be objects that are made of brass.
    californiagrl Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2008, 12:33 AM
    Ooo reading is a great one.
    I also love photography
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2008, 12:53 AM
    Reading

HUGE movie buff

Music (I'm rarely seen without my ipod)

Gymming

Studying (not one of my favorites... but it happens)

Working (I'm a workahaulic... )

Medical journals/surgical manuals...

Snowboarding

And of course, AMHD...
    aneangel22 Posts: 27, Reputation: 2

May 2, 2008, 09:43 AM
    Photography!! I'm rarely seen without my camera around my neck, and if I am it's because my daughter is there instead.

Movies! Due to our growing movie collection my husband has made me keep track of when I buy movies and how much they were. So far just this year I've(well he since I don't work,lol) have spent over $300. I can't stop! I'm addicted!!
    teh threat Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2008, 05:23 PM
    GAMEAGE! Nothing beats a rainy day and me curled up in front of my Xbox mashing buttons.

Quote Originally Posted by aneangel22
    Photography!!!!!! I'm rarely seen without my camera around my neck, and if I am it's because my daughter is there instead.

Movies!! Due to our growing movie collection my husband has made me keep track of when I buy movies and how much they were. So far just this year I've(well he since I don't work,lol) have spent over $300. I can't stop! I'm addicted!!!!!!
    $800/yr on video games. GET SOME!
    Oh, check out The King of Kong: Fistful of Quarters. Good stuff.
    PrettyMojo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2008, 05:28 PM
    I Love So Sing!
    Da Bigchamp Posts: 360, Reputation: 18

May 9, 2008, 09:47 PM
    Video games. Before you say anything about me being a game nerd, think about this. I have played video games for 10 years and now have near super-human reflexes, I also have amazing hand eye coordination that helps me in my job.

Flipping houses. Sometimes what I like to do is buy a really crappy house for cheap, then fix it up all by myself and make it look nice. It's great, I get a good workout and make a nice buck when I sell it.

Gun range. More of a way of blowing off steam. I have a closet with a bunch of large pictures of people I hate. I would take a huge stack of them down to a gun range in a gun-legal state, put them up against the target boards, and well you should know what happens next.

Now that I take a look at my purchase records. I've spent about $1,800 on video games in the past year, $100,000 on flipping houses (but that' s going to pay off in the end), and $500 on the guns and large pictures.
    Sonador101 Posts: 298, Reputation: 14

May 29, 2008, 04:01 PM
    Writing I am writing a book witch is a play off swan lake, I have already written over 20 pages in the last month.
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jun 26, 2008, 11:51 PM
    I love floral design, which I have also done for many yrs as my career. I love going to the country, or sometimes just around my neighborhood, collecting things in nature to add to my designs.

I also collect dolls, and antiques. Flea markets, garage sales, and antique shops are where I get some of my greatest finds.

I do a lot of assorted crafts. Necklace making, gold leafing, sand art, etc.
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Jun 27, 2008, 12:19 AM
    I love that gun range idea Da Bigchamp! Some of my friends use video games for "killing" but there's nothing like the sound of a gun.

I love to weed. Other gardening chores are good but weeding is heaven. Sometimes I have committed herbicide until my hands are cramped and I can hardly walk.

Spending time with my parrots is wonderful. They are all like young children, intelligent but headstrong and sometimes moody. They talk to me too, but don't criticize or make fun, although they laugh sometimes.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jun 27, 2008, 01:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by simoneaugie
    I love that gun range idea Da Bigchamp! Some of my friends use video games for "killing" but there's nothing like the sound of a gun.

I love to weed. Other gardening chores are good but weeding is heaven. Sometimes I have committed herbicide until my hands are cramped and I can hardly walk.

Spending time with my parrots is wonderful. They are all like young children, intelligent but headstrong and sometimes moody. They talk to me too, but don't criticize or make fun, although they laugh sometimes.
    Oh pleeeeaassse come pick my weeds!! ;)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jun 27, 2008, 11:10 PM
    Simoneaugie, I WILL come organize your house! I will do it just like I do mine! You will never find what you need ever again! LOL! ;)
    pipsey Posts: 42, Reputation: 3

Oct 5, 2008, 05:48 PM
    My favorite hobbie readind my second is video games and my third is rolloer blading:D:D:D:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Favorite holidays [ 11 Answers ]

What's your favorite holiday/days?

Besides your own country, which is your favorite? [ 14 Answers ]

Besides your own country, which is your favorite? Where would you like to travel, live, or go to learn about a certain culture? Feel free to name more than one country that interests you. Also, please give some reasons. -Sam

What is your least favorite chore? [ 39 Answers ]

I know all of you out there have to have at least one chore that you absolutely hate doing. Whether you are a stay at home housewife/mom/househusband/dad (I'm a stay at home-er, chores and kids pretty much revolve around my day) , or are a working male or female, there has got to be a chore you...

View more questions Search