Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arrow123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2008, 01:00 PM
    This movie is late 80s or early 90s around there.
    This movie is a comedy about 16 to 20 year old kids. Trying to find some party, a group like stoners kids .looking and asking were this party is at the end they meet up at a house and meet some girls there and hang out. Then the parents come or the cops something along those line and break it up. It looks to be a California party movie film in California. I saw it a long time ago but don't know the name or actors.
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

Apr 20, 2008, 01:46 PM
    Ugh.. I so saw this movie.. and I know exactly what your talking about, and can't think of the name.. I will get back to u..
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

Apr 20, 2008, 02:06 PM
    FOUND IT... I rembered the sceen when joe is talking about the concert when the laser light landed on him. Then the song popped in my head "dont fear the reaper".. lol.. so here's the movie..
    The Stöned Age (1994)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 50's early 60's TV movie [ 2 Answers ]

Back in the late 50's or early 60's I watched a "scary" TV movie with my older sister. All I remember about it was there were two frightened nurses alone in a house with a invalid they were caring for and a murder was on the loose. A basement window was found opened and in the end the larger of...

Late 80's movie or early 90's movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember this movie where there is this girl who has long red hair and she lives with her mom and grandpa and she want to trade places with the rich popular girl. And they do switch.. I can't remember the name of the movie can anyone help me??

A movie from late 80's early 90's [ 1 Answers ]

It had a girl who had a massive bell drop on her one night and she disappeared. Years later at an old house a family comes to stay. While in the house, the young family girl's mirrors keep breaking. There's a creepy old woman there who talks to the mirror and watches the young family girl......

Late 80-Early 90 movie [ 3 Answers ]

There is a movie that was made in the late 80's early 90's... I will try to recall it as specifically as possible- *** A teenage boy is on his way to a school dance when he gets into a car accident. He was with an older woman I believe... At the end of the movie he and his gf/ or prom date is...

View more questions Search