Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    philla Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2006, 03:04 PM
    HELP I love this song but don't know the name
    :( Please help me find the name of this song it's a newish one 2005 and I should know the name because its very popular at clubs. Lots of people have told me its called lets rock but every time I go to download it as lets rock it never comes up as the right one. The genre is house. I think it goes lets rock and roll stat what's in your sole bump and groove everybody move. Well I think that's how it goes anyway:p :confused:
    RosieJ74 Posts: 33, Reputation: 2

May 5, 2006, 04:52 AM
    I found your song
    It is called Let's Rock
    It is by SOul Chip
    If you need to find it, let me know
    Halp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2007, 05:10 AM
    Im trying to track down this song as well? I've known its name and the artist but can't seem to find a place to get it from... I can't find anything on YouTube :(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Love Song [ 1 Answers ]

Please help me with the title and the artist to this song The singers are man and woman Sitting here, waiting for love to comeback into my life(heart) ... Chorus: I can't live without you I can't do without your love ...

I don't know [ 8 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I are trying to get pregnant. I have been having normal periods for a while now, taking my mulitvitamins and exercising on a regular basis. Last month July 23 I began to spot lightly, stopped spotting on the 24th, and then began a normal period on the 25th. 12 days later I began to...

I don't know the name of a song help [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to figure out the name and artist who sings the song (country) TAKE OUR HEARTS DOWN TO MEXICO- AND WHEN WE RUN OUT OF TEQUILLA FOR OUR MARGARITITAS WE CAN TAKE OUR HEARTS CROSS TO MEXICO..?

Love song... Sort of [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know the singer and title of this song. It's a ballad, some acoustic guitar, sang by a guy and I believe it's quite recent. The lyrics goes something like this: everything, everything, everything ...... ......... I am the king and you are my queen tonight ..... break my heart ...

View more questions Search