Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    unclejohnny Posts: 70, Reputation: 2

Feb 15, 2006, 02:28 PM
    Model Cars
    I need to know where I can find and receive windows for the Revell 2001 Dale Earnhardt Monte Carlo kit. Revell-Monogram doesn't replace missing parts, they tell you to take it back to the store, which can't be done for Christmas presents because you don't know where they were gotten. Also need taillight lenses and decals for Ford Focus SVT Tuner 2 'N' 1 Revell kit.
    Zipper Posts: 116, Reputation: 8

Feb 19, 2006, 05:00 PM
    This site has a lot of links that might help:

http://gpma.org/links.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Transportation of cars through KY,VA,W.VA,PA. [ 6 Answers ]

I need to transport two cars and need to know if I need permits to do so. I have a rollback car hauler that is used for my use only (not for hire)

Best gas mileage cars? [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering what cars get the best gas mileage? Not the new hybrids or anything just a normal car. I'm looking for a good gas mileage car for pretty cheap. Some where around the 30 and up mpg and that is not expensive? Thanks

Hot Wheels Cars [ 2 Answers ]

Are Hot Wheels Cars that I have from the mid 60"s tru the mid 70"s Worth anything?? Also how about Matchbox cars and trucks from the same time span??

Cars [ 3 Answers ]

How does a car go on the ground? Which forces are acting on the wheels of the car so that it goes forward? What are the name of these forces and in which direction do they act on the wheels of the car?

View more questions Search